Climbing the Tower & Airborne Aviation

Damie was now with the others in the Celestial Tower since the Gym Leader of Mistralton was there at the top.

As they went up,Gardenia was trembling since she heard about ghosts being here.

Damie just went up to her and hugged the woman to comfort her.

After a few minutes,they managed to reach the top of the tower,which had a bell along with the Gym Leader.

She turned to them,revealing herself.

Sky Girl:Oh,you came. Thank you! I got a message saying that a group of people were coming.

Damie:Hello...What brings you here?

Sky Girl:Well,I heard there was a hurt Pokemon here,so I came here to take a look and I was right. Don't worry,though! It's fine now! I gave it a Max Revive,then it felt better and flew away!

Damie:Wow...You must have the Keen Eye ability.

Sky Girl:Hee hee! Don't I have great eyesight? No matter how far away things are,a Pilot's eyes can see them! 

Sky Girl:Oh,that's right! Since you've come this far,why don't you ring the bell? Celestial Tower's bell is for soothing the spirits of Pokemon. Also,the character of the person ringing the bell is reflected in its sound. 

Damie:'Kay.

He walks up to the bell and pulls the string on it to make it ring.

Sky Girl:What a pretty sound. You are a kind and strong person. It's that kind of sound. I'd like to introduce myself! I'm Skyla,the Leader of Mistralton's Pokemon Gym. I use Flying-type Pokemon.

Damie:'M Damie,a Trainer going around the world.

Skyla:Nice to meet you. When you're ready,please come to the Gym. I'll give you a big welcome! 

She then leaves the tower with Damie the others doing the same.

(At the Gym)

Damie was in the Gym and sees a bunch off cannons around the area.

Damie:Uh...I don't know about this puzzle.

He goes over to a cannon and goes inside it.

It positions itself and gets blasted Damie into the air. 

Damie:AAAAHHH!

He lands on the ground with his legs.

Damie shivered before he keeps going,hoping this would be over.

After a few minutes of the flying around the room he manages to fly over to Skyla's location.

Skyla:Hee hee! I've been waiting for you. Did you enjoy flying with the help of the Mistralton Gym cannons? They're my pride and joy!

Damie:....A little. 

Skyla:This time let's try something else! 

Damie:'Kay...I'll make you surprised!