The Mystic Woman

(The Next Day)

 The group was now in the snowy Dendemille Town,as they were making their way towards Anistar City.

As they did,Professor Sycamore came from behind them.

Sycamore:Why hello,everyone! How's your journey going? 

Damie nods in wellness.

Sycamore:You see,when I was younger,I visited many different regions as well. I met many kinds of Pokemon and noticed how each place has its own distinct flavors. So,I really came to enjoy trying new foods as I traveled. 

Sycamore:Because of my adventures,I'm an expert on the cafes all over Kalos. By the way...Do you remember the Pokemon Lysandre mentioned in that cafe?

 Damie:Um...I think so. 

Sycamore:I suppose you wouldn't. It's important to forget things from time to time. Kalos's Legendary Pokemon is called....Xerneas!

Damie was then brought back to the image of the giant deer from his dream all those weeks ago.

Sycamore:According to material I've read,those who saw it were so overwhelmed by its power,they were only able to say that this Pokemon resembled the letter X. Apparently,this Pokemon can control energy.

Sycamore:It gives life energy to plant and Pokemon,and makes them full of vitality again. 

Damie:Where do you think it might be now?

Sycamore:When Kalos's Legendary Pokemon loses all of its vitality,it goes to sleep in a secret place. I don't have a clue where it could be. The writings that mention it are also around a thousand years old,so they aren't much help. 

Damie:Maybe,we'll come across that Pokemon.

Sycamore:Ah ha ha! Oh,it would be a thrill if you found it,indeed! But your journey is yours and your Pokemon's alone. I want you to enjoy yourself and do whatever you'd like! 

Damie nods and waves to the professor as he leaves.

Serena:Hey. I hear there's an ice cave called the Frost Cavern just up the mountain,wanna see what's up there?

Damie:Sure. 

And so Damie,Serena,Marley,Cheryl and Candice came along to explore the icy mountain.

(Damie and Candice making a snow version of themselves transition)

A few minutes of walking around the cave proved rather fruitless since there wasn't much besides a few items but upon reaching an upper floor of the cave,they encounter Team Flare once again.

They were in front of an Abomasnow with a blue haired lady in front of it...

Blue Lady:This Abomasnow is a fine specimen! It's absolutely brimming in with energy

Blue Lady:This Abomasnow is a fine specimen! It's absolutely brimming in with energy. The more with agitate it,the stronger its Snow Warning Ability becomes,making the snow fall even more furiously.