Town of Skulls

Damie:So...This is the place. 

He said with unease as he stood in front of Team Skull's home,Po Town.

The reason he was here was because when he went to the Aether House on Route 15,some Team Skull Grunts stole a young girls Yungoos from her

Due to his good nature,Damie decided to head over to Route 16 to find the Pokemon and return it to the young girl.

He fixed his Bucket Hat,which protected him from the rainy weather of the town before proceeding inside with Sparky.

Damie and his mouse watched his surroundings to keep an eye out for anything that may jump out.

Damie:I can't believe these guys live here. It's a mess.

He continues walking through the place until he reaches the mansion at the end and goes inside.

The blue boy's head peeks inside the main lobby of the mansion to look around and not seeing anyone around,he slips inside with Sparky.

They dry themselves off before looking around at the old and dingy building before pulling out some chocolate to eat while exploring the place.

He walks up the stairs searching different rooms for the Yungoos but found nothing other then grunts to fight.

Damie sighs before heading to the others side of the house and entering a room.

???:Sup.

He looks to see the room he had entered was Guza's who sat in a chair while smiling.

Guza:You've decided to come and see me,huh? 

Damie says nothing while Guza stands up and walks towards him.

Guza:I don't really get you,kid,but at least this is a change of pace. It's not everyday someone comes to me for a beating! 

Damie:W-well...Sorry to crush your hopes but I'm here for a Pokemon.

Guza:Oh. No bone to pick with me? Heh. You must be here for that Yungoos. How sweet to help out a sad little girl. 

She chuckles a bit while Damie looks to see the hostage Yungoos.

Guza:Can't you just stay outta other people's business?! 

Damie:No. Because when something's wrong,I make it my business.

She looks at him an unimpressed look.

Guza:You're one messed up kid. You wanna know what I do when some machine messes up?

She asks getting closer to Damie who internally is put on edge.