Ghost of Many Voices & Picnic Day

Damie and co. were now heading to the next route but when they got to the terminal they found Barry there.

He runs up to Damie.

Barry:Ta-daah! Kept me waiting again,Damie!

Dawn:Barry? What are you doing here?

Barry:Waiting for Damie,of course! I had a feeling he'd be coming this way,eventually! Anyway,let's see how much tougher you and I have gotten,right here and now! 

Damie tilts his head.

Barry:Hey,you're a Trainer now. You're expected to be ready for a battle. No whining! No waiting! Let's get the show started!

Damie sends out Starla while Barry brought out Staravia.

They both lower each others attack and the bird uses Double Team.

Not knowing which one to hit,Starla runs towards the upper right corner and uses Spark.

This correctly damages it leaves it at a quarter half.

Staravia uses Double Team again but it doesn't work as Starla uses Bite on the one in the middle.

The bird was now weak and decides to use Endeavor to bring her down to its level.

Damie got surprised by this move and quickly uses a Super Potion on her.

Staravia uses Quick Attack but Starla takes it and goes for Spark to take it down.

Barry then sends out Buizel while Damie brought out Aspen.

Buizel uses Pursuit while Aspen attacked with Mega Drain to beat it.

He then brings out Monferno causing Damie to switch to Jet.

Jet uses Aqua Jet and hit the fire monkey leaving it on a single shred of health.

Monferno uses Flame Wheel but does a small amount while Jet does it in with another Aqua Jet.

Barry then sends out Roselia.

May and Brenda had sparkles in their eye seeing a Pokemon from Hoenn with a Sinnoh Trainer.

Damie sends out Emerald and she uses Air Cutter to end the battle.

Barry looked shocked at this.

Barry:What just happened?! You're telling me I lost?! Waah! It goes to show my surefire winning strategy doesn't work. I thought that was a wicked strategy,but it doesn't work worth beans. 

Barry:I guess I have to grind it out and toughen up the team a bit at a time. Anyway! I'm off to Solaceon Town! See ya,Damie! You'll be shocked by my growth next time we meet!

He runs out of the terminal as Damie waves.

Gardenia:Nice job,Damie. I'll heal your team.

She heals him Pokemon and afterwards they continue forward to Route 209.

As they traveled through the route,the group came across an old well.

Dawn:Huh? What's this old well doing here?

Brenda:Not sure,but it feels unsettling for some reason...

Damie stares at it before he grabs the the rock he tripped on.

Roxanne:Hmm....Try using the stone on it,Damie.

He nods and goes up to the old well then proceeds to drop the stone into it.

Nothing happened though...

Flannery:What did you think was gonna happen? Its just a stupid rock!

May:Or maybe were just missing something?