[6] "Apollo's strings"

"Welcome back, boys!" Tommy screamed into his microphone, grinning at his screen as he watched his chat move at a somewhat slow, somewhat fast pace. George sat behind, laid out in his friend's bed, a book in his grip.

He flipped the page as Tommy started up his stream, talking to his 9,000 and some viewers that George for the life of him would never know how he had mustered.

Tommy was making his way through streaming with a wide, toothy grin and with no trouble, he remembered how just a year ago, he kept telling them about his grand idea to become famous.

He had reached 1000 viewers not long ago and ever since then he's been growing pace. Not as much as George had expected, but enough to make him tell George every single detail of delight he'd experienced when he streamed.

Tommy began to play minecraft while talking to his chat, and George began to lose concentration on his book, as his eyes moved to the back of Tommy's head, and then to his screen.

Tommy screamed as he died to a skeleton and George let out a cry of laughter as he hid his face and tried to keep it all in. Tommy turned dramatically to where he sat, and George removed his hands, "You died to a skeleton? I thought you were better then that, big man."

"Shut up."

And then he proceeded to die again, to the same skeleton. Chat spammed L and George couldn't stop laughing.

"Well, if your so good at the game, maybe you can play in-front of 5000 people." Tommy sneered at him, and George didn't understand his pettiness at first, until he realised that there was a camera, pointing down at him, and extending to where he sat.

Got it. Personas.

He bit his tongue as he stared into Tommy's eyes, watching as he gazed at him with a mix of determination and hope gleaming in the bits of sapphire within his eyes, glaring at him. He didn't play Minecraft much. "Alright then."

He shut his book and left it on his bed, getting up, and coming to sit beside Tommy. He pushed his glasses up, as Tommy got up from his chair and stood beside him, watching as George took a hold of his set up and getting comfortable in it.

"His names George, chat, calm down." Tommy spoke and George looked up at him with a raised brow and a forming grin.

"They keep saying your hot. Excuse me, what? Gogy?! I would never think this troll would be called pretty." George gasped at the words but turned back to minecraft.

"Prick."

"Wanker."

"I'll get Will." George declared, looking back at Tommy, who grinned, and bent down so chat could see him.

"Do it, I dare you."

"WILL," He yelled and Tommy immediately shushed him, taking control of the stream while awaiting the door to burst in two. "You fucker! 'Didn't think you'd actually do that." George laughed as Tommy shut his door, locking it, and getting back to the stream.

George got into Tommy's world and looked around, gazing at his surroundings. At once, he began to run, "Alright, where'd you lose your things?"

"Down there, in that hole." George hummed in response as Tommy pointed. George dropped down, going through a small waterfall. He picked up Tommy's stuff without much trouble, and the skeleton started stirring up trouble again.

It shot once, and George wordlessly went back up the ravine and turned to Tommy with a toothy grin once he was done. "That was easy."

Tommy gaped at the screen and picked his jaw up, not saying a single word of response. George jumped about hitting at the sky and doing absolutely nothing.