[9] "Willow tree march"

Dream
hey so um
im sorry if this sounds weird but
i told my friend about you and now he really wants to meet you so like
d'you wanna hang out sometime?
if your not busy ofc
alright tell me if you wanna :DD

George was through the roof, yet somehow he felt grounded and alive, hyperaware of everything that passed by him and everything that didn't.

Of course, when he first found the news he was excited, happy, a grin grinning on his face as he pulled a pillow up to it and listened to Tommy and Tubbo as they explained the story of how Dream had started following them, followed by yells and screams of laughter and passion.

But now, as he walked towards the front of the library where Dream wanted to meet, he didn't feel as jittery as before. Perhaps it had settled in- That it wasn't Dream he was meeting, it was an old friend, someone who he felt could never be as huge as Dream was, but a small, calm thing.

He picked at his oversized white and black stripped sweater, his sleeves lazily rolled up, with jeans ripped around his knees, topped off with his converses. And red-yellow, green, pink and orangy-yellow bracelets around his wrists (one for each of his friends).

When he reached the place, he saw Dream put a hand to his mouth as he talked to the one and only, Sapnap. Sapnap? The Sapnap? It didn't seem real.

He didn't think he'd survive today.

He kept yelling at himself as he walked over, he's just a person, a god damn person George, not a zoo animal you get to crowd around. "George!" He lifted his head at the sound of his name and saw Dream waving wickedly at him, the widest grin on his face.

George let out a breath and all the nervousness that built up on his chest was slightly wavered. He waved from where he stood and pushed his glasses up, waiting for the light stop to turn green before he strided over to the two of them.

"Hi." He waved nervously and Dream strung a hand around his shoulder. Sapnap looked down at him with a small smile. "George, this is Sap! Sapnap, this is George. You know him, right?" He turned towards George with a cocky smile and George wished to wipe it off his face, forgetting about his nervous jitters entirely.

"Yeah."

Dream gave him a smirk.

"Oh, stop looking at me like that!"

Dream wheezed at him, "Look at you like what?"

"Like that! Exactly like that!" George pointed up at him and only made him laugh more.

"Alright, I hope you two lovebirds are done." Sapnap clapped and took the two out of their strange state that George didn't even know they were in, coating his face in a nice shade of red. Lovebirds? "We better go before we get smuggled. George, d'you like muffins and just like- pastries in general?"

He nodded and Sapnap smiled, "Great. We're heading there now then."

Just as they were about to turn heel and walk off, Sapnap's and Dream's phones both danged. They pulled their phones up and began reading what was sent to them, George standing there awkwardly in Dream's grip, hoping he wasn't too red.

"Ah, shit." Sapnap swore and rolled his eyes. "Of all the times they could call us-" He let out an exaggerated sigh of anger and put his phone in his pocket.