[15] "Concert jitters"

When the others got the news, they were ecstatic. George was especially happy to let Tommy and Niki know of the news, because both of them had been rather down since the now dubbed 'bar incident.'

Niki wouldn't stop talking about how excited she was, bounding up and down, gripping George's arms and swinging him around the room like they were 10 years old going to Disneyland for the first time.

Tommy, too, was excited. He joked that all he wanted to do was use them for clout- But George knew there was something more.

When the day came, they all spent a while getting ready. Niki and George, with Tommy sprayed out on the floor, already dressed and ready scrolling on Twitter.

He was wearing a white tee with a dark red jacket on his shoulders, high waisted brown trousers and vans with white socks.

"Do you think this looks better?" In all honesty, she looked fine now. Her short blond and brown hair bounced on her shoulders, an oversized white tee, with a box of birds flying within it, and a high waisted baby blue skirt that reached her knees.

"You look fine Niki!" George tried to convince the shorter, however she looked nervous. "Toms, back me up on this one.

Tommy lifted himself off the ground and eyed Niki, "Should I wear this, what I'm wearing, or that?" She picked up a dress with shirt, puffed sleeves and a skirt that reached her thighs.

"Wear what your wearing, you look more chill. Are you lot serious right now- Please, Gogy, tell me your dressed?" George eyed his outfit and winced inwardly.

An over waisted baby blue long sleeved sweater with high waisted ripped jeans and a nest of ruffled brown hair probably wouldn't do him well- But hey, he thought it looked nice.

"What do you think?" He stood up to show Tommy. The blond rolled his eyes and scoffed, nodding. "Yeah, you look great."

"Yeah, you do." Niki put in and she sighed, placing the dress back in the closet where she kept her clothes. "Can I crash at your place after the concert?"

"Is that even a question? Of course you can." George replied, dropping on her unused bed.

"Now, can we go?" Tommy sat up, annoyed, switching off his phone. When George nodded, he stood up and switched his phone off.

"Finally. You take too long." He spoke, annoyed, opening the door to the bedroom, leaning on the door frame to wait for the others.

George and Niki rolled their eyes and followed him out, getting a small bag with them, including: Money for merch (if they wanted any) water bottles, deodorant, an umbrella, and other nicknacks.

"Tubbo!" Tommy yelled, running up to the couch, flopping onto it, next to where his friend was sitting playing on his phone. "You won't believe how boring these two are. 'Oh Tommy, does this look good?' I don't know!"

Tubbo chuckled at his sentence, "Hey, we're going to a concert and The diamonds are going to be there, I would have thought everyone would do that."

I'm gonna see Clay preform, George thought to himself. The words hadn't yelled in his mind so clearly until now. He let out a snort, Clay, the child obsessed with Mythology, the guy that won't leave me alone, will be preforming.

"What?" Tommy asked, turning to look at him. George shook his head, putting his hands up in defeat. "Nothing, nothing."

"Alright, lads, are you ready?" Wilbur burst out of the door, giving them all quite a fright while he proudly walked down the hallway to the door. He wore an oversized beige sweater, with ripped jeans and black vans.