[24] "Messy mornings in london"

Clay snapped his eyes open at the sound of his phone dinging. He scrubbed at his eyes and got up to stretch his limbs before grabbing his phone out of his pocket.

50+ messages from Nick.

Frantically, Clay began to reply to all of Nick's texts and raise his arms up in the air at the thought of his furious gaze.

Apparently they had to go and take a photo shoot with 'Violet Starling' today and that he'd better get his ass back there or else Harry would scream at him.

As Clay read through the messages, rolling his eyes at a few of them, he heard loud noises coming from behind the door and raised his head to try and detect who it was.

It was 7AM. Who would be up at this hour?

"WILL, GET OUT YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOR FOREVER!"

And there it was. He heard a door open and shut once more, and then the door to the hallway opened up and Will walked out, his hair ruffled and wet. "Hullo mate. Sleep well?"

Clay nodded and got up. "I better go now, you've been too kind."

"No worries. You sure you don't want to wash up first? Toms doesn't take that long and if Tubbo catches the shower first, it doesn't matter. He takes quick ones anyways." Wilbur told. "We have an extra toothbrush in the cabinet above the mirror."

After he had finished speaking, the door slammed into the side and George walked out hurriedly walking towards the kitchen and taking out plates from the cabinets above.

"Morning, Gogs. Are you making breakfast today?" Wilbur asked as George took out a loaf of bread they had gotten from the store.

"Morning Will, Clay- Wait Clay, did you sleep here last night?!" The blond waved his good morning to the stricken brunette and nodded at the question. Wilbur pat his back.

"I don't think I can, Wilbur."

"Of course you can. You can use my spare clothes if you need an extra change." Clay looked at him for a moment; He was going to do a photoshoot, and he did have to look like a decent human being.

Wilbur pat his shoulder once more. "I take that as a yes, then? You might have to wait for Tommy though."

"Thank you, Will."

"No problem, mate."

"Hey Clay, what would you like for breakfast?" George asked hurriedly, almost like he was in the rush for something. Surely his job didn't start this early.

He backed away and put his hands up in defeat. "Oh, I really shouldn't."

"I'll have jam." Tubbo came out of the door and rubbed his eyes tiredly. "Can I also have a tea with honey?"

"Yeah, definitely. Go ask Toms what he wants, will you?" George asked and put the kettle on the stove, lighting it up.

"Okay. Mornin' Clay." Tubbo said nonchalantly, gaining back some of his laid back mood from what Dream had seen of him.

He disappeared for a short moment before he came back to George's side. "He wants cereal."

"Are you going to watch South Park again?"

"Yeah, probably."

"Alright. Don't forget you have to move everything from your house to here, alright. Toms and Will'll help you out."

"Why are you acting like my mum?"

George flicked Tubbo's nose, making the other laugh and turned the kettle off, handing Will his plate. "If your going to live with us, then you're going to have to do food duty once a week." He told.