[14] "Preperations for war"

Dream drew a hand through his dirty blond hair, grinning wickedly at his reflection. His hair had been combed but ruffled by him, his face a sun kissed mess, freckles placed everywhere on his dumb, flushed face.

He wore his classic grey cardigan that reached his thighs, a plain white shirt, ripped jeans and black vans- A silver tag hung on by a silver necklace, that he always kept for good luck. Makeup had been applied to make his face look flawless, but the boy had still kept small tidbits of personality in his hair or his vibrant eyes.

"Hey, Clay!" Dream turned his head to face Sapnap, who leaned on the door frame, arms crossed, grinning at his foolishness.

Sapnap's hair had been ruffled and taken out of his face by a white bandana around his forehead. He had a black jacket, over a black sweater, ripped jeans and vans, like Clay's.

His nails were painted black (like Karl's and his) and an earring hung from his ear, for luck. He strung a hand over Clay's shoulder and stared into the mirror. "We don't look like we came from the same place."

"Yeah, lose the jacket. Hey 90's? I think I've found your music star." Sapnap pushed Clay's head down with a harmless grin while the other laughed at him.

"Guys!" Karl bounded up to them, followed closely by Quackity.

Karl wore a tank top, attached with large sleeve of multiple colours- One was a light green while the other was a light blue, his tank top a purply-pink colour. He had multiple rings and bracelets on his arms and fingers. He had baggy trousers, unlike the rest of them, and a large grin that tore his face in two.

Quackity had a simple large Tee with large, bold letters. He bore ripped jeans, and a beanie that covered some of his raven hair. His ears were clipped with silver earrings, and some of his hair covered his face.

Sapnap abandoned Clay and placed his arms around his boyfriends, embracing them. "Oh my gosh, you guys look sick." He placed a quick kiss on Karl's forehead and cupped Q's cheek, taking a strand of his hair and placing it behind his ear.

"Eugh- Get a room, please." The three of them flipped Clay off and he gagged, laughing.

"Where's Bad when you need him, Jesus." He pushed past them, and they pulled apart and followed him.

"Well, we got a show on our hands boys- How're we feeling? The nerves getting to us?" Sapnap asked, looking at each of them.

Karl laughed while Q crossed his arms, grinning. "Yeah, if your a little bitch."

"Hey, nerves exist. Your hurting my feelings." Sapnap joked, placing a hand on his heart to force his grip on the joke.

"Aw, too bad." Q shot back while Karl and Dream aggressively yelled 'OOOOOOOO' at the roast. Sapnap drilled his face into Q who stuck his tongue out at him.

"Aw, Sappy-Nappy can't handle it." Karl cupped his own cheeks and stuck his tongue out at his boyfriend, who spluttered, trying to find the best way to reply.

"What?! Karl who's side are you on?!"

"Mine." Q flipped him off, sliding a hand over Karl's shoulder, grinning.

Dream couldn't feel more single. Bad poked his head out of the dressing room and stood out, Skeppy following behind him.

Bad spun around, wearing a black and red hoodie, his hood on his head while he wore black jeans, much like Skeppy's. His square glasses were still on his face, and his mousy brown hair poked out here and there.

Skeppy wore a beanie like Quackity's, a weird smily face plastered onto it. He bore a light blue hoodie and black ripped jeans, his hair ruffled and messy.

"The gang's all here!" Karl called, when Bad and Skeppy had reached their sides, sliding his hand over their shoulders. Sapnap hit Clay on the back of his head and Clay hit him back, grinning into the air.

"Oh my god, Skeppy, what did they do to you? Why'd they brand you with a beanie anyways, I thought those were my thing?" The former shrugged and Q blew the hair out of his eyes.

"Well, go on Clay, are you gonna give us your emotional speech about how you love us to death?" Sapnap asked and the rest laughed, even Bad, who still had to mutter a 'stop being mean' to him.

But the man didn't listen.

"Time to take on the UK?" He asked, and the gang erupted into cheers and swears, much to Bad's 'languages.'

They drew their arms away from eachother. "Boys." A lady called and they turned their heads to look at her. "You're on in 30."

-

:>
Sorry for the shorter chap I just really wanted to get it out there. Next'll be the brits point of view and then the concert!

What do you lot think?

Thoughts?

-Twig