Before reading

23rd of may, 2022

I decided to write this book after I found out there was going to be a Catherine series with the similar name. So remember that this book was written for before the series and so will not be the same unless it happens to be the same by accident.

Another reason I decided to write this book is because I've never read a wattpad book in which Catherine was the main character.  So I hope to be the first to do this.

I think it's important that a fictional book about Catherine de Medici be released.  Not only because I think her character wasn't perfectly written in the series reign, but also because the Catherine in my own head is a completely different person.

In this book, we will experience Catherine's life from the age of fourteen and continuing until her death. This means, among other things, that the book will have many chapters compared to my other books.

As for you, this book will be full of cliffhangers for me because, as a the writer, I don't have a precise storyline in mind.

This book will definitely be much darker than my previous books. It will cover more adult topics and I'll also list anything that has a trigger warning at the beginning of the chapter.

I look forward to writing this book and reading your opinions and thoughts in the comments.