five seconds

w/n:
warning: violence, death, possessiveness, guns.

•°•°

"Hi pretty, you look lonely."

a random guy approaches felix, sitting down beside him with a thick-skin and a very bothersome and obviously malicious smile.

"hi!"

he beamed, brown orbs sparkling in anticipation that he tried to hide by sipping on the blue liquid that the bartender has offered him.

it was scorchingly bitter but the sweet aftertaste was addicting, stimulating his taste buds deliciously, adding to his excitement.

the man stood on his feet, went closer to him and boldly snaked a hand around his shoulders while the shithead whispered in his ears, stinky breath gushing over his cheek.

He scrunched up his nose in disgust

"do you wanna have some fun with hyung?"

whispered the man in gross sensuality.

"sure, lets do that!"

he grinned sweetly, making the male in front of him happy for all the wrong reasons.

felix looked at the man with his doe eyes and joyful demeanor.

"five seconds."

he says, finishing his drink, still smiling sugary sweet.

the man stared at him with confusion before it slowly turned into an unnecessary exhilaration.

"I'll give you five seconds to runaway for your life."

"wha-"

"Five."

He started counting.

The man's expression once again morphed into that of a confusion that flx didn't bother to enlighten. only thinking about the adrenaline rushing on his veins, almost making him drool.

"four"

"is it some type of a game?"

"three"

he continued, not bothering to answer.

"two"

"are you trying to be hard to get?"

"one. times up, Hyung."

his sweet smile turned into a vicious smirk, but it was too late for the disgusting guy to do anything.

the man collapsed on the ground with particles of his brain scattering all over the floor

the overly loud music drowning the sound of gun that just took a life, and even if a few people heard or witnessed the crime committed in the open no one dared to say or do something, either too scared, too drunk or too high to give a flying fuck about the faceless stranger that has come limp and lifeless on the floor, bathed in his own blood.

"hi, baby."

greeted felix, a beautifully genuine bright smile plastered across his face.

"fucking pests."

his lover spat angrily, venom thick in his tone, sharp eyes going even sharper with pure madness.

hyunjin's men went to work, cleaning the mess up carefully in haste.

his lover made his way to him, maneuvering felix so he could be sitting on his lap. he melted on the touch, giggling a little at hyunjin's feral state.

Nostrils still flaring in anger.

"you're so hot when you're jealous, love."

said felix, giving hyunjin a peck on the mouth, all giddy.

"you crazy brat."

replied his lover, wiping away the blood that splattered on his cheek with a small smile tugging on the corner of his lips.

"as I should. who else would pacify your madness if not someone as beautifully and equally insane?"

he stated proudly, earning a low chuckling from hyunjin.

"you still need to be punished for letting him hold you like that, baby."

felix felt shivers crawl on his back at the other's promising threat and darkening orbs.

he let out a sound akin to a mewl.

"punish me good, babe."

"oh, I will, my good boy."

hyunjin bit on his neck earning a loud moan from him.

"my sweet little good boy."

;