The Greatest Ever

SO, Hello guys, how's it going.

My first fiction ever so just have a look and enjoy. In case U find any problem with anything, do comment. No problem with criticism either since that is human nature.

I'm a fan of the series of One Piece and Danmachi and I've seen some fictions though none satisfied me, so I decided to make my own. Zoro is my favourite character in One Piece, so he'll be coming over, not through some otherworldly power, but rather due to him messing with natural phenomenon and his own power. You'll see.

Also, it doesn't matter in case U haven't watched One-piece because U will still enjoy it. I'll try to do my best to portray everyone's characters how they should be.

But before starting, I would like to point out a change I'll be making

They wouldn't be called gods, rather Celestials. Everything else is the same just the change in title and wordings. I'll even explore their lore, how they came to be and their objectives and whatnot.

There will be Love interests but not sure to go with which route, Harem or Single. I'll decide as the series progress.

Another thing to note, this 'Hello' is thought while this "Hello" is spoken. I know most probably already know but just to make sure.

First chapter would mostly be focused upon Zoro, on background and whatnot but everything will fall into place starting from second.

So, without any further ado, let's begin

.............................................................................................

Zoro full name, Roronoa Zoro also known as the greatest swordsman in history of the world. Used to be part of the straw hat crew, Right hand man of Pirate King Luffy. Together they accomplished many great things including taking down the corrupt World Government.

But even after taking down the government, their adventure continued, everyone fulfilled their dreams and eventually the crew disbanded after the death of Luffy at the young age to 27 due to him having given up many of his life years. Though he died, but his legend would continue till centuries.

Everyone went their separate ways, Sanji found his all blue through destruction of ONE part of Red Line, Robin knew the full history, Chopper still practiced medicine to become even better doctor, Nami still in the process of making the Map of the world, Usopp having become brave warrior and best sniper out there, Jinbei realized his dream after all races came together, Franky still working on ships and Brook finally laying down and resting in peace.

Now what was the right-hand man doing?

NOTHING.

Just wandering the seas in search of challenge. By now he had attained the title of the best swordsman in the world after defeating Mihawk and went on to challenge every other alive Emperor (Kaido, Big Mom, Shanks) along with many other powerhouses and won. Still, he went on to train more and waited for a worthy challenge. After all, just attaining the tile was faar from enough, U needed to be able to keep it, but He was bored. He couldn't find any challenge any longer. Time went by, years went by and finally by the age of 33, he found himself a worthy challenge. The nature and all of its glory, that was his new challenge. He wanted to be able to reach that level where he could literally cut anything and everything. His strength was maxed out, Haki was maxed out, understanding towards the way of the sword was maxed out and had full control so the only thing remaining was to get understanding of the nature, of environment, of forces and elements. Thus, he trained with calm of mind and wandered on a little dingy.