FREEDOM

Ch 8: FREEDOM

*****

It was a dimply lit room with a man sitting on an extravagant throne. He was a tall handsome man with blonde hair that looked as if sunlight had been condensed together with bright and wavy locks gliding over one another and a smile described as equally brilliant. He donned expensive robes with glittering rings adorning his fingers. He in every meaning of a word could be described as 'flashy'.

Right now, this man was smiling looking at a portrait of a young rabbit look-alike boy. For a time, he stroked the portrait lovingly enjoying every moment

"Hyakinthos" he suddenly called out in this empty room. No maybe someone was there standing just behind the throne

"Yes, my lord" Hyakinthos bowed his head in respect to that call.

He too was a tall and beautiful young man whose beauty could easily be comparable to that of an Elf's despite not being one. He was Hyakinthos, the one and only lvl 3 adventurer and captain of Apollo Familia. Apollo was everything to him and similarly he was Apollo's favourite child and servant

"Do you not think he should be here, with me"

A cold and ruthless gleam passed over Hyakinthos's eyes, but he didn't dare show only bowing humbly "Yes, my lord. Shall I..."

"No need. Just keep watch and confirm if rumours surrounding him are true. If within a month no one moves, then I will. He will be mine"

And silence once again descended the room.

*****

It was yet another morning at Hestia Familia's home and Bell had woken up looking very excited. Afterall today would be the day he would know of his title.

Last night by the time they got home, Hestia was already asleep, and they didn't wake her up. That would be just rude to her so now was the time.

Zoro was outside training while Lili was preparing their breakfast. Bell on the other hand had completed his training exercise and came rushing down, like a child about to get a new toy would.

"Hestia what was I given?"

Stars were shining in his eyes. He personally was thinking of something cool and flashy like... like...

Hestia looked at him clearly amused by his enthusiasm. She could have told him first thing in the morning, but she was stopped by Zoro who wanted Bell to complete his morning exercise before anything else.

Now was the time

"Hah don't be so excited. Your title is actually pretty decent when compared to many others." Hestia looked at him at the corner of her eyes. Actually, the title he got suited him quite a bit so she wasn't too against it either "We decided to call you 'Silver Lining'"

"Oh!" His excitement died down instantly. Hestia was surprised by this "What happened. Don't like it?"

Bell shook his head "No actually it sounds pretty cool, but I don't understand" that was the problem. Even though the name itself sounded cool but it didn't mean anything if he himself didn't understand the meaning of it.

"Oh, that's the case. Well Bell to put it bluntly it means 'Positive in Negative'. This was chosen due to the fact that you turned a hopeless situation into a hopeful one. A situation where many would give up and die losing all hope, you stood your ground and fought until achieving victory. That victory became your hopeful prospect of levelling up and becoming the record holder" It was all lies. The meaning was truth but everything else she said was a lie.