This new World

So, here's the second chapter. It's a bit earlier than scheduled, but I had some free time so wrote away

ENJOY

...

It was dark with some light illuminating from the walls all around. The tunnel was clean and tidy as if someone regularly tend to it but that was strange. Who would waste their time cleaning such long and spacious tunnel?

2 shadows were walking side-by-side, one tall and another small. There was a third shadow who seemed to be sleeping on the shoulders of the taller one, unconscious perhaps.

"Thank you very much mister for helping us BUT why are you helping us?" asked Lili in suspicious manner. She had met her share of people who seemed like helping others on the surface but held other intentions. Lili didn't believe anyone other than Bell would be willing to help without asking for anything in return especially in dungeon where killing and looting was a very common thread.

Naturally she had her reservations towards this stranger

"You're not wrong, I do have other intentions, but rest assure I won't bring you or this companion of yours any harm" Zoro naturally felt her suspicion and he couldn't really blame her. A stranger comes out of no where and offered his help without asking for anything especially in this dark damp place.

'Where am I anyway?' He thought

"Lili doesn't get it, but she will trust you FOR NOW and thanks once again" or so she said but the way she looked at him was intriguing as if trying to find something written on his face.

Zoro was a veteran so he could feel she was lying about 'trusting him' especially as she put her hand on that crossbow as if preparing for the worst.

'I wonder, what kind of life has she lived to have that kind of personality' thought Zoro and chose to ignore her actions.

"Hmm, so your name is Lili, was it? What is this place anyway? Where are we?" asked the taller shadow named Zoro to the smaller one

"Lili's name is Lililuca Arde and this...WAIT!?"

"You don't know" asked Lili in a very clear shocked and confused tone

"What do you mean and why so shocked? I simply asked a regular question"

"Nonononono there's nothing regular about that. I mean YOU ARE WALKING IN DUNGEON and yet you don't know where we are at?"

If previously she felt threatened, then now she only felt strange. Was he trying to fool her? But who would do so in such manner?

'Is it that he truly doesn't know or is he perhaps trying to get me to drop my guard?'

'BUT NO. That couldn't be since in that cae, he wouldn't have asked something so stupid and out of ordinary'

Her confusion was evident and quite realistic as well.

'Let me test him'

"So, if you don't know then how you came here and why?" she asked

"I..." Zoro felt like he shouldn't tell her the truth. His circumstances were strange and even he himself wasn't exactly certain of everything. Perhaps he would have told her IF she could help him understanding all this, but he felt like she wouldn't know and thus he used one sentence he never wished to use ever, "I got lost"