Extermination Squad

Ch 23: Extermination Squad

ENJOY!

...................

Aliases!

This one word held a certain attraction. It was customary to give some sort of title to individuals who've reached lvl 2 in Denatus. This naming ceremony was, for the most part, a joke for Celestials who used them to make fun of their fellow Celestials BUT that wasn't all there was to it. It was also a way for them to show acknowledgment for those who'd made it and thus for that very reason, some individuals were given serious aliases like the sword princess, the braver, or the king, etc.

Any alias which took time for them to decide meant, that's how seriously they took the individual who was being given said alias.

Reaching lvl 2 was equal to crossing a hurdle, a hurdle more then 50% in the entire world hadn't been able to cross. For that very reason, individuals who got a nickname were filled with potential. So, in a way, getting an alias was same as getting acknowledges.

Un-arguably, everyone was beyond excited since Denatus was over just last night, and new aliases would see the light of day today.

Many veterans had broken through to lvl 2 during this month, so the guild lobby was more crowded than usual.

Because of how influential the naming ceremony was, every major player in the Orario paid close attention to this list. Through this list, they could understand the approximate situation of the powerhouses in several familias, and at least understand the strength they showed to the public.

All the names were written on the paper attached to the bulletin board. Every new lvl 2 powerhouses occupied a line containing their names along with their alias. This post-processing wasn't done by celestials but rather by guild employees.

"Ah! Hey, mind your freakin' hand"

"Wasn't intentional",

"Cut your crap and get lost"

"Losers who ain't got an alias got nothin' say"

Adventurers flowed in the guild and the lobby was beyond bustling with many people just punching and pushing everyone around just to see their alias. The excitement was more than evident.

"Hey look. Ain't that Hestia familia?"

"...ye!"

While everyone was jumping around just to have a glimpse, they all stopped after looking at a list situated right at the top.

This one was most conspicuous this time around and no one was really surprised, just a bit baffled.

Hestia Familia had made a name after that war game against Apollo but how long had it been since then?

Not even a year and yet there they were, having wiped out one of the most influential familias in Orario.

If they were rising stars previously then now, they were a firmly standing force which no one could underestimate.

Their names shone the brightest across Orario and even this bulletin board. Almost all of their members, except for two who had yet to make it to lvl 2, had gotten nicknames and everyone was curious about what they got.

Hestia Familia was a household name by this point.

Right at the top of the list was occupied by the one and only, the captain of Hestia Familia followed by others, one after another.

Roronoa Zoro: Grim Reaper (A name which symbolized terror. He was someone whose killing intent was a bit too heavy. Too many died under his hands. Now perhaps those who died either deserved to die or were part of a war but still, it was a fact that he had killed many, humans and monsters alike)