A quick Note*

So let me make myself clear on COMPARISON I added in the last chapter. Perhaps some of U might be confused while others don't believe the same (for those who have red/watched One Piece)

I've already described the equivalence but let me broaden it for you. But first thing, remember what I'm doing, and writing is 'on average' here

For-example,

· Vice Admirals 'on average' = Lvl 6

· Commanders 'on average' = Lvl 7

· Admirals 'on average' = Lvl 8

· Emperors 'on average' = Lvl 9

· Legends 'on average' = Lvl 10

Now naturally there are exceptions and some powerhouses in the story are not part of any of these organizations BUT this is not based on 'titles BUT rather strengths.

These are the 'classifications' of power. A person would be 'admiral level' if we believe him to possess certain level of individual power, we've seen from other admirals regardless of his rank OR title.

e.g.: Sabo etc

Similarly, one would be 'Emperor Level' if they show us the power we expect from an emperor, again regardless of what their rank or title might be

e.g.: Mihawk, Dragon etc

And again, if someone possess power equal to 'Legends' like Roger and W.B in their primes then regardless of their Rank in the story, they would be classified as 'Legend Level'

e.g.: Garp, Ryuuma etc

Similarly, if someone doesn't possess that certain level of power then even if they're labelled 'Emperor' in the story they won't be considered 'Emperor Level' by anyone here or there.

e.g.: Buggy

Now this story starts after the end of One piece of what I and most others 'presume' to be the end so people like Luffy and Zoro who right now aren't at the level of legends would be considered Legend level since again we presume, they would reach that sort of level by end so there's that.

I hope I've dispelled the confusions some might have. As for those who haven't red or watched One piece, don't worry. This classification won't have much of an effect in the story since this is only for myself and those who want to know my take on their powers level and equivalents.

Regards. Perhaps I might publish next chapter this week or perhaps next