Declaration of War

Ch 9: Declaration of War

*****

By the time Zoro and Lily came back, Bell had woken up and was quite embarrassed about the blunder he made last night.

"What's the point of being embarrassed at this point"

Bell immediately shook his head, bowing down "No, I... I'm really sorry"

Zoro watched him for some time before softening his tone a bit so as to not scare him

"Remember this, Bell. Some fights aren't worth fighting and some opponents aren't worth wasting your time on. Let them say whatever they want and laugh it off. The more you react, the more they'll come after you. Learn to control yourself and be proud of said control"

This was the requirement for being strong. If one were to repeatedly react to simple provocations then they could easily be led by the nose by others, something Zoro didn't want Bell to experience

Bell vigorously nodded his head taking in every word Zoro told him "I'll try"

"Good. Now stop looking down. Stand up like a man should"

"Yes"

"Can't Hear You", Zoro raised the volume of his voice

"YES SIR!!", Bell shouted on top of his lungs

"That's better. Now go and freshen up"

Hestia who had been standing to the side listening smiled a bit nodding her head "Yes if you understand then good. Now leave", showing both Bell and Zoro the way out

"What?"

"What?"

Both Bell and Zoro were confused. What did she mean by that?

"I'm going to give Lily my Falna so"

"Oh. Then we'll wait outside"

With that both Zoro and Bell went outside. This church they called home was really small. By now they had made enough sum to be able to buy a decent sized home but there was no need, at least not yet. Now that Lily was joining in... yes, they needed a better place to live. One big enough to easily accommodate them all as well as future members.

It didn't take long "You two can come in" but just before going in someone came up, a pair of beautiful girls.

These two girls were similar in height but completely different in temperament.

Short haired girl looked like a calm but strong river while long haired was meek like a cat, two completely different looking girls with completely different personalities. The cloths they wore were of great quality so they should belong to some wealthy family or familia.

Why would someone like them be here, in this diplated church?

"Who?", Zoro directly asked them their names and by extension the purpose of their presence here.

Hearing that the short haired girl looked at Zoro and Bell "Is this where Hestia Familia lives?", asking a with strong and cutting voice.

"Yes"

Hearing affirmation, the meek looking girl came forward "Emm this is..." handing an envelope to Zoro

"This is?" It was a letter with golden covering on top. It looked like something used for invitations.

On its lid was an emblem of a familia composed of sun with a bow and arrow "Ahh! ... this emblem is...!?" It was familiar one. Bell had seen the same Emblem on the clothes of the guy he was beaten by in the pub they went for party.