。9 。

♡

DAKOTA SAT was waiting at by the lockers for Sidney, taking out Misery from hers as well as a box of strawberries she'd take outside with her. She locked hers up and turned when she heard quick footsteps, seeing Sidney rushing over to her, looking around with slight panic.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Dakota asked once Sidney had stopped next to her.

"The killer was in the girls bathroom." Sidney stated.

"Do you think it could've just been someone else tryna scare you?" Dakota tried.

Sidney shook her head, "No, it was him. I know it was."

"How can you be so sure?" Dakota questioned as they started to walk outside, police cars and news vans still surrounding the school.

"I just know it was him." Sidney mumbled although Dakota was still assuming it was one of the pricks at school trying to make fun of Sidney's situation.

"I need your attention now, kids." Mr. Himbry said over the speakers. "Due to the recent events that have occurred, affective immediately, all classes are suspended until further notice. The Woodsboro Police Department has issued a citywide curfew beginning at 9 o'clock tonight."

"Finally, some good news." Dakota mumbled.

Tatum caught up with them as they went outside and Sidney told her about what happened in the bathroom, the blonde thinking the same as Dakota, "It was just some sick fuck having a laugh, Sidney."

"No, it was him, Tatum. I know it." Sidney denied.

"Well, you're not to be alone anymore. Alright? If you pee, me and Dakota pee. Is that clear?" Tatum asked.

"Just not literally. I don't need to be traumatised." Dakota smiled.

"Kizzo-kaskizzo is is-out." Stu said, joining their side. "I don't know what you did, Sidney, but on behalf did the entire student body, we all say thank you!"

"Drop it, Stu." Tatum ordered, slapping his back.

"Yo, I say..." Stu paused, picking Tatum up over his shoulder, "impromptu party tonight, my house. Celebrate this little siesta. What do you say?"

"Are you serious?" Sidney questioned.

"That said, Tatum, this little vixen, doesn't invite the entire world, we'll be fine." Stu smiled, placing Tatum back down. "Intimate gathering, intimate friends."

"What d'you say, you two?" Tatum asked. "I mean, pathos could have its perks."

"Totally protected. Yo, I am so buff. I got you covered, girl." Stu grinned.

"I'll come." Dakota nodded before looking to Sidney. "Did you forget my speech about a human wall? 'Cause now I feel like Bob the Builder."

"Okay. Whatever." Sidney agreed.

"Yeah? Nice." Stu approved and the three walked off. "Cool. You guys bring food, alright?"

{436}