。16 。

♡

DAKOTA AND Sidney walked towards Randy's class as the lesson was coming to a close. They stood in the doorway and Randy spotted them, his grin faltering when he saw Sidney's face and Dakota's slightly annoyed one, although Dakota wore it too often. Sidney gestured for Randy to come over and he immediately got out of his seat.

"So, Mr. Originality, how would you make it different?" A girl asked.

"I'd let the geek get the girl." Randy replied and squirted some breath freshener into his mouth and Dakota arched an eyebrow, thinking he was referring to himself and Sidney.

The trio left the building and Sidney started to explain, "Three hundred people watched. Nobody did anything. They thought it was a publicity stunt, for Christ's sake."

"And it would have been a good one, too." Randy said with a shitty cockney accent.

"It's starting again, Dick Van Dyke. I thought you were smart." Dakota said.

"It's not and I am." Randy stated. "A lot of shit happens at the movies. People get robbed, shot, maimed, murdered. Multiplex is just a very dangerous place to be these days."

"Yeah, and you are in extreme denial." Sidney added as both women walked after Randy.

"And you two should be, too. This has nothing to do with us." Randy shook his head.

"Randy, a guy in a ghost mask hacked up two people in a movie theatre telling our life story." Sidney explained.

"Coincidence?" Randy guessed and Dakota rolled her eyes.

Dakota pulled Randy back to stop him walking and Sidney continued,  "You know what happened at Woodsboro, Randy. You can't ignore it."

"I know, Sid, Dakota, but I don't wanna go back there again. Can't we just go back to our pseudo-quasi-happy existence?" Randy asked and footsteps approached. "Hello, Derek. How ya doin'?"

"Hey, Sid." Derek mumbled, kissing Sidney's cheek and Dakota looked away, not noticing Sidney sparing a glance at her. "I've been looking everywhere. You weren't in class."

"Yeah, I know. I skipped. I couldn't take all the 'that's her' looks. Dakota stayed with me." Sidney muttered as they walked, Derek shoving his way in front of Dakota making her stumble slightly.

"Is there anything I can do?" Derek asked.

"Well, you got any tricks for getting me back to a pseudo-quasi-happy existence?" Sidney hummed.

"You know, I might just have one for that." Derek said and Dakota sighed at his blatant innuendo.

"Yeah?" Sidney asked.

"Oh, yeah? What is it?" Randy questioned and Derek looked at him before kissing Sidney three times with far too loud smacking sounds.

"That was pretty good." Sidney mused although in the back of her mind she was comparing the softness of Dakota's kiss to his. Dakota won.

Derek walked off with his arm over Sidney, the woman taking another glance at Dakota who was glaring at the back of Derek's head as he walked. Randy scoffed, "Get a room."

"I don't get it. He looks like a fucking thumb." Dakota said to him quietly. "Also, I bet he 100% cannot find the clit."

"And how do you know that?" Randy chuckled.

"Look at him. He's like fuckin' Steve Rogers from the black market."

{535}