。11 。

♡

DEWEY PULLED up at Stu's house, dropping Sidney, Tatum and Dakota off, "Not too much fun, or I'll bust ya."

The three got out, saying bye to Dewey before they went inside, carrying bags of food and alcohol. Many other teenagers from school had arrived, all in the living room shouting and whooping as loud music blared.

"Oh, that's mature." Tatum remarked as they walked into the kitchen seeing Stu holding a pipe with a funnel on the end that a boy from school was drinking from, out the other end.

"You guys were tardy for the party, so we started without you." Stu said as the boy stood up, finished. "My man!"

Outside, Gale had turned up in her news van with Kenny, bumping into Dewey who she started to flirt with, leading her to be invited into the part. Inside, people had gathered in the living room, Randy holding up different DVD's of various horror films to watch.

"How many Evil Dead?" He asked and some people cheered for it. "How many Hellraiser?"

"The Fog, Terror Train, Prom Night." Sidney read the names, Dakota by her side. "How come Jamie Lee Curtis is in all of these movies?"

"She's the... scream queen." Randy said, leaning over them.

"With a set of lungs like that, she should be." Stu smirked, fiddling with Tatum's fingers, the blonde leaning into him.

"Tits. See?" Both Dakota and Tatum told Sidney.

The doorbell rang and Stu stood up and fell over the back of the settee, "Oh, I'll get it. Hey, Tate, grab another beer, would ya? There's more beer in the garage."

Stu walked off and Tatum looked to Sidney and Dakota, "What am I, the beer wench?"

"She got nominated." Randy told Sidney.

"Oh, yeah?" Sidney scoffed a laugh as Dakota looked through the rest of the options.

"She was nominated for Terror Train." Randy explained

"Hey, put Halloween on. Better than the others." Dakota spoke up.

"Because you get to see her tits?" Randy asked.

Dakota shrugged, "Partly. Also, her fall was hilariously slow and ridiculous."

"That's true." Randy nodded.

"You watched Halloween for the tits?" Sidney asked Dakota with raised eyebrows.

"Well, I didn't watch it because of how un-scary it is." Dakota snorted.

"You are not gonna believe who's here!" Stu yelled, walking back into the room. "It's that chick from Top Story!"

"Gale Weathers?" A boy asked.

"Here. Yeah." Stu nodded and excited shouting and chattering went around the living room as Dakota groaned loudly in disgust.

"You're underage, son." Dewey told a boy, taking his beer from him with Gale at his side. "I'm kiddin'. Have a good time. Watch the driving."

"I really wanna choke her with that stupid headband." Dakota mumbled.

"Oh, please do." Sidney joked, leaning on her slightly.

"Dewey." Tatum said, waving a finger for him to come closer to her. "Dewey. What is she doing here?"

"She's with me!" Dewey said excitedly. "I'm just checkin' things out."

"So you did. Now leave, and take your media mouth with you." Tatum ordered as Sidney took Dakota's hand, pulling her up with her.

Gale looked at Sidney smugly as she passed, the girl looking back at her. Dakota stuck out her foot and Gale tripped on her boot, stumbling forwards into Dewey who helped her steady herself.

"Hey." Sidney scolded, pulling her arm slightly.

"What? I did nothing!" Dakota exclaimed and Sidney smiled slightly.

Dewey walked over and Sidney looked to him, "Hey."

"Hey." He greeted.

"I need the camera." Randy said to them as he rushed past the trio.

"Have you found my father?" Sidney asked, squeezing Dakota's hand tighter in hers.

"I'm afraid not." Dewey denied.

"Should i be worried?" Sidney inquired nervously.

"Not yet." Dewey replied and Sidney nodded before walking off with Dakota, none of them realising Gale had stuck a camera underneath the Tv.

"Hey, you okay?" Dakota asked gently, pulling them both around a corner and Sidney leant on the wall, opposite Dakota who stood in front of her.

"Still worrying why they can't find my dad." Sidney hummed.

"I'm sure he just stayed at a different hotel. Maybe his booking got mixed up or something." Dakota suggested.

"Yeah, you're probably right." Sidney nodded but Dakota could see she was still nervous because she pushed her fingers in her hair.

Dakota grabbed her hand softly and moved it away from her hair, smoothing the strands down that had bumped up in the air. Sidney's eyes stared at her eyes which weren't focused on hers before they fell to the girls lips. A light blush formed on her face when she looked back up and caught Dakot's eyes again, the horror fanatic smiling.

"Dakota, um..." Sidney trailed off, eyes flickering to her lips again.

"Hm?" Dakota hummed, her eyes doing the same with Sidney's.

They leant closer together slightly and Dakota's hand moved to cup her cheek, Sidney's grasping the material of her top gently.  Their lips brushed and their eyes closed, kissing each other lightly before it got firmer, Sidney leaning her weight onto Dakota's body.

No one could see them as Dakota deepened the kiss, her tongue brushing Sidney's bottom lip. Her lips parted, allowing Dakota's tongue to slip between them, stroking hers as she moaned quietly against her lips.

Sidney pulled back suddenly, both of their lips glistening with Dakota's lip gloss. With wide eyes, Sidney thought about the fact she'd just kissed her best friend. Then the fact she was still possibly with Billy invaded her thoughts and she covered her mouth with her hand.

"Oh, God." Sidney mumbled into her palm and Dakota glanced away awkwardly. "Oh, God."

"I'm sorry." Dakota apologised and started to leave. "I'll- I'll see you in a bit, Sid."

{962}