。15 。

♡

DAKOTA LAY asleep in her bed, fast asleep while light shines through her window. Since the events that happened in Stu's house, the girl had joined Sidney and Randy in going to Windsor College in Ohio.

For weeks, a film had been advertised called Stab and it was a remake of the Woodsboro massacre. Sidney had already had to change her phone number multiple times because of the people calling her and pretending to be Ghostface to scare her.

It never worked because she had a small device that told her who was calling her, and when she told them who they were, they always hung up. Also, since it was found out that Stu and Billy killed Sidney's mother and set up Cotton Weary, he was released from prison and had been earning himself a lot of publicity.

Because of Stu and Billy, both Sidney and Dakota had scars on their body, Sidney having one on her shoulder from a stab wound and Dakota having two; one on her shoulder, too, from a bullet and one on her stomach from being stabbed.

Dakota groaned in annoyance at someone shaking her shoulders as she opened her eyes, seeing Heather, her roommate, standing over her.

"Get up. You're gonna be late." Heather stated and moved back to throw some clothes at Dakota.

"Just tell them I'm dead." Dakota grumbled, rolling over to stuff her face into her pillow.

"You don't wanna see Sidney?" Heather smirked.

Dakota grumbled in annoyance under her breath but got out of bed anyway, "It just means I have to see her prick of a boyfriend again."

"You just don't like him 'cause you're in love with her." Heather sang teasingly, brushing her hair.

"No, I'm not in love with her. But he is a bit of a prick." Dakota shrugged, yawning. "He's another one of those people I don't like for reasons I can't verbally describe."

"I'll never forgive you for making me turn off that Tom Cruise film." Heather stated making her snort in amusement.

"And I won't forgive you for waking me up." Dakota said as she passed her to go and have a shower after she grabbed her toiletry bag.

She walked into the hallway and went to go to the stairs, smiling at Sidney who grinned back before speaking with Hallie, her roommate. Dakota made her way over to them and was about to speak but a girl ran up behind her.

"Check the news." She said.

Dakota made her way into Hallie and Sidney's room with them and they looked to the Tv, which was displaying the news, "The two Windsor College students were murdered last night during a sneak preview of the the new movie, Stab. The police haven't released any information except for the victims' names, but a press conference is scheduled for later today. The victims, Maureen Evans and Phil Stephens, were both Windsor seniors."

"Where's Randy?" Sidney asked worriedly.

"He's got Film Theory this morning." Hallie said and both Dakota and Sidney shared a look before leaving the bedroom to shower.

Once they came out dressed, they made their way downstairs to walk through the entrance. Dakota rolled her eyes when many girls stared at Sidney with slight disgust and horror as they passed by. Sidney pushed open the front door and Dakota followed her out.

"Sidney! Sidney!" A female news reporter called from their side.

"Sidney, did you know the victims?" A man demanded, holding a camera to her face and Dakota shoved him back slightly, glaring.

"Do you feel threatened by the murders?" Someone else questioned.

"No comment." Sidney answered quickly, rushing down the steps.

"Do you think there'll be more murders?"

"Sidney! Sidney!"

"What can you tell us about the victims?"

"How about the police?"

"We just need one statement. Please talk to us!"

"Fuck off." Dakota ordered, taking Sidney's hand as they rushed away from the news reporters.

"I don't see why I'm being questioned." Sidney scoffed quietly.

"It's the movie. And the fact you're the final girl. Or you were supposed to be. Kinda." Dakota explained.

"It's just irritating. I get enough looks during class without them pushing microphones down my throat." Sidney muttered and glanced at their still linked hands. "Sorry."

Dakota looked down and pulled her hand away, "You're okay."

{720}