✒️Intro : Joey Drew Studios

Hello Ms. L/n,  thank you for coming to the interview.  Joey Drew Studios has been looking for a voice actress who can draw an original character.   I've already looked through your resume and I have questions for you."

"Thank you for having me Mr. Drew sir."

"First off,  why do you want this job?  What is your motivation?"

"Well Mr. Drew I've always enjoyed drawing characters just for fun.    As for voice acting I don't mind smaller rolls,    the idea of bringing laughter to children and adults through an animation fascinates me.     I've seen the smiles everywhere when people talk about the little dancing demon himself and his best friend Boris."

"I see.   How long did you plan on working here?"

"As long as I possibly can."

"How well can you draw Ms. L/n?"

"About as good as Henry I'd say.   I brought some of my sketches,  would you like to see them Mr. Drew?"

"Yes please,  let's see what you're made of."

"This one here is my favorite, she doesn't have a name yet.   I always imagine her as a singer for a restaurant in the 1940's."

"I see,   how about we name her after you?  It seems fitting to me.    That I believe concludes our interview,   you will receive a letter regarding whether or not you are hired."

"Thank you Mr. Drew."

"You have a wonderful day Ms. L/n."

"You too sir!"

What animal should Y/n's cartoon character be?  Let me know and I'll make the final decision.   I need to know so that I can draw her.