✒️10 : Boris?!

Boris?!  How?!

"Boris?  Is that really you?!"

He said nothing and only nodded his head.
I decided to keep what I saw of him with his chest ripped open to myself.

"Can you talk at all?"

Shaking his head he gestured for me to follow him,  which I did.     We passed through multiple hallways and through a doorframe,   the inside gaving me camp cabin vibes.     A hammock hung on the wall,  which I assume is Boris's bed?   There was a stove,  chest,  table,  adjacent bathroom, and cans of beans.   Everything you'd need to survive.    Aside from the beans,  I like more added to my good than having just beans 3 meals a day.

It's not that bad,  at least I'll be fed.

"How did you get down here Boris?"
He simply shrugged and pulled you some cards.

"Do you by chance remember me?   I don't expect you to,  so it's fine if you don't."

He nodded eagerly,  ears flopping and twitching with pride.   He flung open the chest and rummaged through it,   finding what he was looking for.    He rolled out a poster on the table.     A picture of Alice, Bendy,  Boris, and Y/n the Cat was displayed in a joyful scene.     This poster was my favorite.     Boris quickly pointed out my character with a smile and wagging tail.

"Yeah!  I voice acted of her.    This is actually my favorite poster."

The poster was rolled up and put away for safe keeping.    The silent wolf rubbed his tummy as if saying he's hungry.    "Yeah,  I can make us some beans.   If I remember correctly there should be directions on the can somewhere."    I searched around the rooms for the cans of beans,   I found 5 and used them for.... Dinner?   I can tell,   I've lost track of time down here.     I shoved the can contents into a pot and started heating up the stove.

After all that I served Boris and I beans like it was soup,   I'm probably gonna be back and forth to the bathroom to wherever I'll be when nature calls.

"Ok Boris,  about that card game you were setting up."

Short but effective,   more like a filler but what ever.     Love you guys! 💜