✒️8 : Fear Not

"Do not be afraid Y/n"

His voice was smooth compared to his appearance,  just a little demonic but it wasn't that bad.

"B-Bendy?  How are you alive?  Does this have something to do with the dead Boris up stairs?   I'm so confused."    My heart was beating out of my chest,   I don't know what to think as I stared at the spot his eyes should be.    He stalked closer and cut the rope that dug into my skin,  freeing me from the burning sensation.

"Yes..... And no.. "

"The ink is cruel,  tainted.   Joey knew,  yet he let Henry draw us."

"The ink Joey had us use was capable of bringing characters to life?!"    I panicked even more,  what else could Joey do with that power in his hands?!

"He's done worse.    I've sworn to myself to make his money paradise his living hell."

His smile stretched further along his face.

"Are you and Boris the worse thing he did?"

"Yes.   Where so you think your coworkers went?   You don't deserve the punishment they received.    You were just a blind pure soul,  full of imagination Joey couldn't handle."

My eyes closed at remember how mean Joey got.    He'd stop me when I was onto a great idea.

"He saw you as a threat to his perfect company,"  A frown decorated his face,  "He struck down every delightful idea that came from that brilliant head of yours.    Holding your raw talent on a leash like a dog."

"I saw everything."

"You're right,   but you sound like you're trying to deceive me."

His laugh was hauntingly captivating.

"I am and I am not at the same time."

His gloved hand reached out,  beckoning for me to take hold.

"Come,  Samuel gave you a nasty hit."

I let him pull me up,  his hand wasn't as cold and sticky as I thought.    His hand was warm and solid enough to grip. 

"You shouldn't have to worry about Samuel."

"He won't be bothering you any time soon."