✒️16 : Scavenger Hunt For Boris

I made sure to read everything I could on the walls as I pass through them.

Joey is at fault.

He is a monster.

Beware the Demon.

There were some other more explicit things written too.    I wonder who wrote these.

I entered a big room,  standing on the balcony I could see more of the butcher gang.   I noticed empty bean cans,  which I assume I could use to distract the butcher gang with.    But where is the thrill and stupidity in that?   This cat ain't got claws for nothing.    I can use one can though,  I don't want to die again.

Ah,  I see now.  There's switches!   For a door perhaps?    I moved across the balcony to get a better look of my surroundings,  and sure enough there are switches set for a door.
Ok,   if they lose interest in the can then I have fast reflexes and claws for defense.
Easy peasy,  right?

I took a deep breath and picked up a
can,  I want to aim it away from the switch and stairs.   I got into position and threw the can.   The sound of metal hitting and tottering off the ground echoed through the room,  and possibly the halls too. Being really stupid,  the butcher gang followed the noise,   giving me the chance to quickly and quietly pull the switches.

I was about to leave the little corner I'm in until I heard the gross three creatures coming back.   I panicked and squeezed as far back as I could. 
I sat and waited what felt like half an hour when I heard another clanging of a rusty empty can.  And then another,  leading the butcher gang away from me.

I creeped out of my spot and saw an inky arrow on a can,  pointing through the opened door.    I didn't hesitate to make a mad dash through that doorway. I saw arrows appearing exactly like how someone would paint them,  appearing in real time.   I follow my hidden guide's pathing and came upon games and tasks.

One by one something started to write letters in ink on the floor in front of me.

K
E
E
P

G
O
I
N
G

T
O
O
T
S

💘

A heart with an arrow?
I mean who ever this is has fantastic art skills.   The being kept adding details to the heart as I got to work on the "mini games".

Keep going toots,  huh.  Interesting.