✒️6 : The Machine Definitely Works

I placed each item on the designated pedestals,  a feeling of dread consuming me as I felt like I was conducting a ritual.   Everything was put in place,  I just need to turn the power on and start the machine.
It took me some time to find the power switch,  turns out it was a few meters from what was my work desk.

I decided to look at my forsaken desk after I turned the machine on.

I felt the floor shake as the machine trembled to life.   I took a quick glance at my desk before moving on,  and someone decided to paint with ink all over my area.

"You don't deserve this fate."

"He tricked us."

"The ink hears everything."

I stumbled back as I read the last one,  I can't read anymore.   That last one was enough for me.

I took one step back and heard a squishing noise,   I looked down and saw ink flooding the floor.    In a panic,  I made a stupid mistake by going deeper into the area.

I gasped at seeing a life like inked Boris on an experiment table.   "B-Boris?  Oh my god Boris!"   My poor cartoon loving heart broke at his x'ed out eyes and open chest cavity.   I looked and saw the vacant space where his organs would have been.  
"I need to get out of here."

I tried to leave a quick as possible but  stopped when I saw the Ink room boarded up,   I definitely didn't do that!    I took shaky steps forward and toward the ink room.

I screamed as an ink dripping arm reached out to me,  to my horror it was Bendy himself.    He was dripping in ink,  face half covered by the sticky black liquid and much taller than his cartoon counterpart.

I set my hand on the wall to support my trembling body as I watched in terror as Bendy broke the planks of wood obscuring his path.    I drew my hand back as ink decorated my skin,  brining me to notice the floor flooding faster.

With the last plank out of the way I built up enough adrenaline to make a mad dash to the entrance.

"Wait!  Don't go there, you're gonna fall!"

I was just about to reach the door I came in  when the floor gave way from under my feet.

"Nooo!"

I felt my body falling down into the darkness,   bracing for impact.