✒️27 : Whispers For The Sleepy Kitten

I forgot my favorite media lol.
If you have Zepeto then you can use that to contact me too.
Zepeto:  _giggles_official  or giggles777

See you there💜

Bendy,  Allison,  and Henry were currently having a deep conversation that I didn't want to eavesdrop on.    So I went to check the entrance to see if the doors will open.   While reminiscing about both times I set foot through these doors for the first time.
I came across the hole in the floor that I fell through,   looks like Henry and Bendy did fix it.

When I opened the front door I felt like heaven was blinding me,  so I might've looked like vampire when crippling up at the sunlight while hissing.   I didn't think me hissing would attract attention,  but boy was I wrong.    All three of the conversing people came to see if I was ok.    Allison also backed away and covered her eyes,   Bendy and Henry on the other hand weren't affected as much.    Bendy closed the door and then rubbed my back sweetly.   Light dots decorated my vision as I tried to get my bearings.

"Yep,   definitely the human world."  I mumbled while shutting my eyes,  even though it didn't help my partial temporary blindness.

"Well then,  looks like I'm off to find Joey.  
I will be back soon."

I waved as he left.

"I think I need a nap."  I almost whined.
"Yeah,  I'll go back to Tom and do the same." Allison agreed and then disappeared.
"How are your eyes."   I face toward the voice and searched for his hand,   he must've known what I was after since his hand gently held mine.   "A little better,  I still can't see much."
"Alright then.  I shall take you to your bed then."  And just like that I was swooped into his arms and carried.   I couldn't help but fall asleep purring to his lulling hums.

That's how the rest of my day went,  sleeping in my bed with Bendy's sweet lullabies humming close by.

Arms encased my in a comforting embrace as a slim tail coiled around mine,    and a soft kiss to my neck.

"I'm am so very in love with you Y/n.   Your charms have enchanted me from the very start,  cartoon and life." 
His whispers blessed my ears as I slumbered.
"You are the one thing I wanted, and needed.   I would've lost all sense of sanity if you hadn't saved me.
What ever it is you want,  just say the word and it's yours.    Your deepest desires,   needs,   fantasies.    Anything kitten wants,  kitten gets."
His words soft as a lulling purr.
Purrs elicited from my chest as he gave my lips a soft kiss.
"This demon is at your every command.   Mmm~ 

This powerful demon is under your sweet seductive control.

I'm all yours for the taking,  my precious kitten."

One final passionate kiss to my lips,  getting my lips to respond even though I'm mostly asleep.

But I'm not complaining.