✒️24 : Planning To Fixing Joey's Mess

Before I start this chapter I just wanna say you guys are awesome!    In regards to the are you can draw you,  your gender,  take creative license!    As for sending it to me you can DM it to me on  here,  email is another option but for that I'll wait to see who all is ok with that.   Then I'll respond with one of my emails 😙.

In the meantime this chapter is dedicated you, all of my amazing readers 💜💜💜

Enjoy 💜💜💜

"We will need to find a better way to use the ink machine for just mass ink production.   No creatures until it's necessary,  which I don't expect to be often at all."   Henry spoke and pointed out the machine on a map.
"Yeah,   and we need to find a way for Joey to pay his dues.    There are so many people he tricked into coming here.   I don't even think I've seen every level,  so I've probably only seen a fraction of his victims."

I spent a long time talking to Heney about how we will go about the issue at hand.
Bendy was still sleeping in the bed I use in the dressing room.    Speaking of which, 
I want to go check up on the sleeping demon.    "I'll be right back Henry,  I'm gonna check on Bendy."   He nodded as he looked at the somehow still good aged wine that was in the back of the bar.

I walked to the dressing room,  only to find Bendy not sleeping and sniffing the blanket. He did look extremely pleased though as he snuggled into the soft and fluffy blanket.
"Bendy?"   He jumped at my voice and looked like a deer in headlights. 
His shock was adorable.
"I couldn't help it,  you just smell so sweet.  I can't pinpoint what it is,  but it's so soothing."  He said and took another sniff.  I giggled and looked at the shampoo and conditioner on the vanity.   "That would be roses and Lavender you are smelling.   The shampoo and conditioner are actually the same ones I'd bring when I used to stay the night when drawing animations."

"Mmmm,  that's what those bottles smell like.  It suits you so well."

I flushed at his compliment.
"Anyway,  Henry and I have been talking about our course of action as to how we are going to fix the studio."
He rubbed a dry cheek over the soft fabric,
"Y/n,  this is my realm.   I can break the wall of separation from both our worlds. It will take time and energy.  And,  I little reward."    He looked at me at the end of his sentence,  and boy did it effect me.
"U-um,  what did you have in mind?"

He stood up and slowly backed me into a wall.   

"Hmmmm,  oh the unholy things I could think of.  But I wouldn't do that to you my kitten,  unless you want it."  He said as his finger gently stroked my cheek down to my chin.    "Although,  kisses will do just fine."    My heart was practically beating out of my chest as he leaned closer.    He stopped just centimeters from my lips,  
"I haven't broken the barrier yet,  so that will have to wait."  And just like that he slowly backed away and out the door,   leaving me a flustered mess.   

I put my hand to my chest and felt the fast beat of my heart,  he was so close yet so far.  The thrill of anticipation was exciting,  especially when he is involved.   I need to compose myself before I leave this room.
I went over and smelled my blanket. 
Roses and Lavender,  with a hint of musky ink and parchment.    I soon found myself burried in the blanket,  just basking in the scent.