✒️17 : A Man In A Ride?!

I haven't watched batim in a while,  so I don't remember the order.     I definitely know that Boris and Alice are at the end of the chapter in the game, lol.

I'm on the second door to this three door puzzle,   I'm already done with Alice's games.     I had the puzzle for door 2 completed,   I was about to walk in but what was being drawn on the floor caught my attention.

What.....  What's behind that door?!

"Stay calm,  think."  Was written on the floor before and arrow was drawn again,  pointing towards the dangerous room.

I walked in and was met with an amusement park attraction ride,  it looks like one of Mr. Bertram's designs.
Walking all over the place has made me tired,  so I sat down in one of the ride compartments.   The seats were comfortable,  but I felt uneasy in here.
My intuition and the ink warnings just had to be right.   I heard a voice over the speakers,  I instantly recognized the voice as Mr. Bertram.   He went on a whole Shpeeel about Henry and Joey as the metal ride began to quake with activity,  coming to life.    The center piece opened up revealing a grotesque version of Mr. Bertram,  brining with it the movement of the metal ride with me in one of the carts.  

My hair was blown everywhere as I was violently spun, thrashed about,  and twirled.    Finally I found my voice again after getting very dizzy and nauseous.
With all my might I yelled at the top of my lungs,  "MR. BERTRAM,  IT'S ME Y/N!"
I gripped the cart for dear life,  trying not to throw up.    "Ms.  Y/n?   The young voice actress?  HA!  I'm not that stupid!"
"MR. BERTRAM,  PUT ME DOWN AND I'LL PROVE IT!"

As the ride came to a halt I was thrown out of the cart and flew right into some boxes,  groaning at the impact.
"Show yourself!"  He shouted at me.
I shakingly stood up and stumbled forward,  revealing myself to him.
"Come closer,  I can't see you through the blur in me eye!"   I did as told and cautiously moved closer.
"Ah,  indeed it is you Ms. Y/n.   My deepest apologies.   As it seems,  Joey has got to you too."   I meekly nodded,  "Yeah,   I've already met Sammy, Alice wanna be,  and Boris."

"And the Demon?"

I nodded.

"Such a shame you were a target,   you were fresh fame for the company.   A clean slate,  and yet Joey taints his chances."
"Mr.  Bertram,  I need to get Boris back.   Alice took him and I have no idea what she will do to him."    I pulled the lever for this room and looked at Mr.  Bertram.
"I see,  be careful."
"Will do Mr. Bertram!"

And with that it's time for the last room.