✒️2 : Ideas Are So Hard

I can't think of anything.   Maybe coming up with a song for my character will help.   If I remember correctly the main musician for The Bendy Show was Samuel Lawrence?
Maybe I could go to the music department and ask for his help.

But first I'll draw an outfit for my character.  I stuck with the 1940s theme and started to draw.   I started with her head,  being very carefully with my pen strokes.   Her body came next,  Hair,  facial features,  and last but not least,  the background setting.   She was perfect.

An idea hit me as I was about to stand up.
I took out my pencil and started animating,   I could already see the scene as if I was there.

I Invision myself as a customer at a family friendly restaurant,  waiting for the beloved Y/n the Cat.

Glittering lights and chattering creatures filled the atmosphere in anticipation.    It was one of those special days when a special singer came to preform at The Bulldog Diner.   This diner was special.   It still held the elegance and beauty of a 1930s expensive restaurant.

Soft jazzy music enthralled the room,  relaxing all who awaited their meal.
Children laughed as they played games and made jokes,   causing a smile to spread on their parents lips.

The moment everyone had been waiting for finally arrived.   Y/n the Cat stepped on stage,  ready to sing for her loving crowd in her sparkling bedazzled dress.    Her youth like gaze lingering for just a moment at the audience,  signaling the band to start the beat to her favorite peppy number.

I sighed in delight.     All that's needed is hopefully as song and the rest of the animation.   Looked at the time on the clock and it's already late,   maybe I can catch
Mr.  Lawrence on the way out!  I need to see if I can pitch this idea first,  so I'll show Mr. Drew first.

With that in mind I started my trek to
Mr. Drew's office.

I was granted permission into his office.
"Hello Ms. L/n."

"Hi Mr. Drew.  I know it's getting a bit late, but I make some sketches of an animation.  I just need the middle part,  I thought it would be awesome if voice acting and a song went with it.   I thought I'd should get your approval first."

I handed him the animation sketch to look over.

"Well done,  I say go for it.   I'm interested to see what comes from this."  He said while gesturing to the pencil art.

"Thank you Mr. Drew!  I won't let you down!"