✒️28 : Sending Joey And Sammy To Therapy

I purred as my ears got some attention from Bendy.    Henry has been gone for about  week now,  and right now my head was in the ink demon's lap.    His attention giving has been getting addictive,   I just can't get enough.

"You spoiling the girl." 

Henry said as he entered the Diner,   Joey not far behind.    Joey was left in shock at Bendy and I.    Little does Henry know that I asked for the ear scratches.   I stood up and walked over to the two.   "Henry,  I asked for the attention.   Joey."  I crossed my arms and glared at the man.    He nervously chucked.  "Y/n,  you're doing well I see."
"No thanks to you."
A shadow loomed over my shoulder and I knew exactly who it was,  so did Joey since he stepped back.

"Joey Drew."

His voice was low and sounded dangerous.
"Relax you two,   I'm here with Joey on our way to pick up the cleaned up Samuel Lawrence for their therapy."
Bendy stared Joey down as he placed his chin on my shoulder and his cheek on my neck,   giving me the chance to give his horns some loving rubs.
"Good,  they both honestly need it.   Bendy,  would you go get Sammy please?"

He grumbled and nodded,  walking foreword till he was right in front of Joey.

"Do anything to Y/n and I'll lock you in purgatory till I see fit to let you go."
He growled as he held himself back.
He moved past Joey and disappeared into the ink.

"Looks like you've got the demon wrapped around your little finger."  Joey commented.
I sighed and went to the second floor lounge,  where a very clean and comfortable sofa was calling my name.
"Henry,  Joey doesn't need much.   Just enough to get him on the right track."
"Got it."

Some time passed after they left.   Leaving me to stretch, roll around,  and snuggle into my welcoming blanket.    After a while I was carefully picked up and placed on Bendy's lap and snuggled by the dancing demon.  With the blanket around us,  we just sat in sweet comfortable silence.