✒️Special Chapter : Dolled Up

This is a Special Chapter inspired by
mangled-tomtord 's  fan art!

There will be some more in the future!

The inspiration

The setting of this special is a year after the studio was brought back and is in full function,   at this point Y/n and Bendy are officially married 😙

Enjoy my lovelies💜

I was napping on one of the sofas on the the second floor as noise was everywhere in The Bulldog Diner,   today was the Christmas event at the studio.
The Diner was moved into the amusement park adjacent to the actual studio,   the amusement park itself was expertly designed and built.   Everyone was piling in since Bendy and I were putting on a special show for today.    Ah,  my husband The Dancing Demon.   After 6 months I'm still not used to the name of husband and wife,  but I absolutely love it.   I haven't gotten to see my dress or Bendy at all today,   he's been  all over the park checking on everything and picking up a specially tailored dress.

"Y/n,   it's time to start getting ready."   Anya,  my makeup artist called from the first floor.
The smell of ink, mint,  and pine filled my nose.    I sat up from the comfortable sofa and walked over to the railing overlooking the first floor,   my ears and tail perked up at what I saw.

Bendy stood next to Anya with a black dress bag,  he was already in his Christmas attire.
A white button up shirt sprinkled with golden stars with red and green ornaments, a dark rich green vest,  black fitting wraps around the bicep,  black dress pants, black dress shoes,  and his raven hair nicely combed back.  His horns and tail were polished too.   His smile brought me out of my visual feast,   making me smile back.

"Bendy!"

I swiftly trekked down the stairs and jumped into Bendy's arms.

I wasn't gone that long my dear."
I shrugged Eskimo kissed him.
(Rubbing noses in an adorable manner,  for those who don't know.)
"My Dancing Demon is looking dashing as always."
He softly twirled me after setting me down.
"All for you my sweet kitten,   now shall we get you all dolled up for me?"
I hummed a yes and let him guide me to dressing room.   

He happily watched as I played with the bubbles in my bath,  too bad or couldn't sit and enjoy the bath. 
Gotta love long Holiday beauty routines.

I quickly finished up,  dried up,  and had the towel wrapped around myself as I waited behind a changing folding wall for Bendy to
Bring the dress and pumps catered to my cat-pawed feet.    The hanger with the black dress covering was hung over and on the changing wall and the box to the heels gently slid past through the opening at my feet.   I leaned my head past the wall opening on the side and smiled at Bendy.
"Thank you my love."    He came back over and gave me a kiss,   bending his tail into a heart as he walked away.