✒️21 : Singing For the Demon

It took me some time to finally find my way back the the restaurant, when I got there it looked much cleaner.   Hmm,  I didn't clean in here.    My pawed feet move forward to a table for me to swipe my finger to see no dust.    Interesting.

I walked up to the stage and found a beautiful mic,  almost like it's calling out to me.   I touched the stand and got excited,  if it works I could probably perform!    I'mma dress up just in case.   I ran into the nearby dressing room in search of my favorite performance dress from the cartoon.   
It ended up being in the very back of the closet.

I put on my dress ,  earrings,  head and tail accessories,  necklace,  gloves,  and anklets.  

I looked into the full body mirror and smiled,  I don't need much make up. 
I gave myself a good once over and nodded,  time to check the mic.    Pitter patters came from my feet as I made my way back to the stage to test the microphone.

"Testing testing... "

My voice came out beautifully through the speakers.  Not too loud and not too quiet.
I loved singing while making food,  cleaning my house,  or showering.    Even singing for Y/n the Cat.   So knowing the equipment is in top condition got me excited.   I rushed over to the record player and set it to play the song Y/n the Cat sang for her last performance,  the last episode ever made.
It's also the same episode that has the dress I'm wearing.

As the finger snapping, toe tapping, show stopping song began to fill the air, I was instantly brought back to when the studio was creating the closing of a chapter.   
A chapter that changed my life in the best way possible.    I stood behind the microphone and started singing like this was second nature,  it kinda was at this point.   Everything came so naturally that I didn't even notice the guest sitting at a table.

The last lyrics came and went in what felt like seconds.   A few seconds after the record ended,  a round of applause from one person resounded through the restaurant.  Even a whistle was heard.   I snapped out of my walk through memory lane and finally noticed Bendy happily applauding me.

"You sound so much better in person."

He had his chin resting in the palms of his hands,  ogling almost exactly like the animations.   I couldn't help but want to perform for him.

"And you look much more beautiful in person."

My heart raced at his comments.
"Bendy,   can I perform for you?"
A sweet hum came from him.

"I thought you'd never ask."

I moved back to the record player and picked out a full soundtrack with 5 songs.
The music started, and so did the performance.