✒11 : Alice Not Such A Angel

Man that pesky  trio always  causing  trouble.    I never really liked them in the show either.     Boris and I had made it to some elevator leading to floors I don't remember  ever seeing.     Who's idea was it to make the entire  building  a maze?!    Oh,  right,  highly  likely  it was Joey.    I'm already  stressed with that broken glass and seeing Alice,   she looked messed up.    She looked evil and her face looked melted.    She was absolute nightmare  material.

I stood in front of a massive  door leading  to Alice,    and boy did I have to listen to her complaining.

"I was expecting someone  else.  Who are you?"     A sugar coated voice echoed  through  the room.

"Um,  Y/n.    I used work here as an animator."

There was a deadly silence for a bit.

"You will do just fine,  my little errand girl.  
I need you to do a few intsy, wintsy,  little tasks for me."

It took me what,   2 hours?    Let's not forget I had to  

1.  Fight tons of the butcher gang and ink monsters

2.  Sneak around the camera man

And 3.  Collect hearts!

Cutting down Bendy cutouts chilled me,   I had to say sorry to each just to feel the weight lifting off my chest.

Finally Boris and I could leave.

We stood in the elevator,  waiting for Alice to finish her Heaven and Angels shpiel.
To my horror the small cramped and wall vacant compartment stopped.

"Boris"  was all I could get out before the elevator started to drop.     Remembering basic elevator safety I laid flat on the floor and spread my limbs,   gesturing for Boris to do the same.

I couldn't hear Alice as everything around me shook,    making me anxious.

This is it,  with how fast and deep we are going I'll most likely be dead.
I shut my eyes,  waiting for the inevitable darkness to invade.

And it did,    for a moment though.

When my eyes opened I could see her,   taking Boris away.