✒️4 : Not Forgotten Toons

10 years later

I only got to work at the Studio for one year just for two seasons for my character.    But they were beautiful seasons,    The Adventures Of Y/n the Cat.     The company had shut down after my one year,   everyone was sent home and lost their jobs.

I sat in my living room while finishing off some bills as Y/n The Cat played on my TV.
That show blew up like a balloon just as quickly as Bendy.     I was able to get some Y/n The Cat merchandise before I left Joey Drew Studios for good,   or so it seems.   

I've tried to keep in contact with my coworkers,   but one by one they stopped responding.   I wonder what happened to them,   my 28 year old brain raced at the possibilities.   

I huffed at the thoughts that flood my head.  Finished with the bills I crosses my arms,  catching the end of the last episode of my show.

She blew a kiss toward the viewers and giggled,  "See ya soon!"   And vanished from sight.

It was about time to pick up the mail,  so I left the tv running as I left for my mailbox.

I instantly noticed the parchment like envelope,  recognizing it as the signature Drew Studios business letter.    I made a mad dash back inside and sat down to read the letter.

Dear Ms. Y/n L/n

My has it been years,  I hope everything has been well.

These past years I have been working on something big at the studio,  I would love it if you checked it out.  I promise you won't regret it!

Best regards,
Joey Drew.

Oh no what did he do?!   Is this why everyone disappeared?!   Will I disappear?  No one would notice if I vanish actually.

I'll do it!
I'll go back to the studio and see what the issue is.

✒️______________________________________

Joey Drew Studios stood tall in all its glory,  but I felt something was way off about the building now.    I get chills just looking at it,  it looked so foreign and almost dark.
I hesitate in opening the door,  ending up on the other side in seconds.    To my horror the door closed and locked behind me,   I tried forcing it open to no avail.

Oh my god Joey what did you do?!?!