Chapter 1

Your POV

✒️

You stare out the window of the bus, watching the trees blur together. Your breath fogged up the glass, and you drew on it with your finger. You were too lazy to pull out your sketchbook, and to even think about what you were drawing.

Your parents had decided to have you spend the summer with your uncle and work at his business. Your parents, whenever you pull the "I think that I'd be useless for them" card, would tell you that your abilities would work well with your uncle's business, actually.

'Business?' you think. 'It's a con-show for sure.'

The tires squealed as the bus came to a stop, and you picked up your black suitcase, ready to come into your new summer home. You step off the bus, not even giving your fog drawing of the Eye of Horus a second glance.

You walk to a bench by the street, and, feeling the stares of the passerby, pulled up the hood of your jacket. You open your bag and pulled out a sketchbook and your favorite pen.

Slowly, but determinedly, you sketched out the sign that was on the highway.

"Welcome to Gravity Falls".

~{@ I'M A TIME LORD/BABY!! @}~
~{@ MEANING THAT THIS @}~
~{@ IS A TIME TRIP, SUCKAHS!!@}~

'Well, that doesn't look half-bad,' you think, putting the book back in the bag.

A blue car glided to a stop in front of you, and you looked up.

"____?" A brunette man called.

Deciding that you didn't want to waste the effort on being rude at that moment, you said, "Yessir?"

"I'm your Uncle Bud," he said cheerfully. "Your parents sent you here to stay with me."

'Um-yeah, I'm well aware of that,' you think snidely, but you held your tongue.

Instead, you smile, and walk to the back of the car. ...And find a white-blonde haired boy that looked maybe two, four years younger than you sitting on the other side of the car.

'That's a lotta hair,' you think. You had a lot of some pretty thick (h/c) hair yourself, but it didn't look like you plastered your hair over a disco ball, or something.

"Hello," he says. "I'm Li'l Gideon."

"Aaaaaand I'm guessin' that you're my cousin?" You say.

He cutely giggled and said, "'Course I am, silly. Who else would I be?"

You saw crazy-huge sparkles in his eyes, and thought, "Wow. Ok. Might wanna take a blood test or something to see if we're related, cuz the only thing that we have in common are our accents, only his is way thicker. And he seems kinda manipulative."

Right, like you aren't either.

"Well, come on in, ___," Bud said. "You can sit up front."

->>

I flipped through another page in the journal, completely riveted by the creatures. I mean, the Siren of Contemplations? What's that even supposed to be?

I chuckled softly, putting the journal back in my blue vest. I walked to the gift shop, passing Waddles on the way.

Something tells me that something big is going to happen today.

|A/N: Pphhhhhhhhhhhhbbbbbbbt! I'm sorry if this was bad-this is my first Gravity Falls (which I do not own!!) fan fiction and I'm still working on the story line, so the length of chapters will vary. Just a warning.
Bill: (evilly laughs)
Me: Oi, not this again! (Face palms self)
Bill: Oh, come on, Quill! Admit it, you like me!
Me: I will not even remotely tolerate you until the moon turns PURPLE!!
Bill: (mutters:) make note of that Cipher....
Me: WHAT WAS THAT???
Bill: I was just saying that Gravity Falls belongs (to me!!) Alex Hirsch!
Me: ...........I will take that answer for now. I only own the story.
Bill: Goodbye, (y/n)!!
Me: If you invade her dreams tonight, I will send you to the mesosphere!!!
Bill: LET'S SEE ABOUT THAT, MORTAL!!
Me: BRING IT!!!
(After epic battle where Bill flees)
Me: (pants) See you in chapter two!! ^^