**Laughs Maniacally**

✒️

The kids and Stan rolled their eyes before looking at their last victim.

"Alright, (y/n), it's your tur-"

"Hey, Pines family!!"

The living room turned gray, the candles flickering violently before freezing.

A yellow triangle with a top hat appeared before them, saying, "I heard that a group of children was telling scary stories!"

"AAAHHH!" Mabel screamed. "A geometrical demon!! WE STILL HAVE AT LEAST TWO MONTHS BEFORE SCHOOL, YOU MONSTER!!!"

"Relax, Shooting Star, I'm not teaching any math."

The kids in the group breathed a sigh of relief, saying, "oh, that's alright" until Stan realized something.

"Hey, I'm not a kid, ya weird freak!!" Stan yelled, about to get on his feet.

"Stan, shut up," (y/n) said. "Bill, what are you doin' here? And do you really want to show yourself to these guys? What about your 'oh-so-secret' plan-?"

"Don't worry, I'm going to erase my little visit from your teeny little minds after I tell my story-"

"You're a jerk, I don't want my memory erased-"

"TOO LATE! My story is called: The Ruined Deal."

"A handsome demon was floating home one night when he was summoned by THE MOST POWERFUL CREATURE OF ALL TIME!! Of course, they didn't know it at the time, but that's not the point. The creature wanted to save its family, and I- oops- I mean, the gosh-darn handsome demon complied with the creature's wish, but then-oh wait, someone wants to make a deal; gotta end this quick. *inhales* Allofasudden thecreaturefoundoutthattherewasaloopholetoultimatelydestroyitsoitattackedthedemonandthedemon'srunningbecauseit'sreallyscary-comeonan ultimatecreaturerunningafteryou?-andthedemon'srunningandrunning andthenhe'scaughtandtheendingis actuallytoodarktotellabunchofhumantwelveyearoldssoI'mgoingtosumitup withonebigword*inhale*AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

*confused silence*

"Later, suckers!"

~*~

(Y/n) woke up, seeing the others yawning. "Guys, I think I just had the weirdest dream."

"I did, too," Candy murmured. "I can't remember it though."

"Neither can I," the rest of the crew muttered.

....

"Waddles, do you know what happened?"

"*oink*!"

Too bad Waddles couldn't speak English. He was the only one whose memory wasn't tampered with.

|a/n: I had sugar when I wrote this.
....Don't cut me off of my addiction. |