Chapter 9

✒️

Dipper's POV ->>

I chew on my pen, staring at the journal. When I finished reading the page, I paused. Wasn't I staring at the same paragraph for three hours straight?

"Gaaahh," I groaned, taking the pen out of my mouth before the ink spilled out, and started bashing my head against the leather-bound journal.  "What the heck?"

Why couldn't I get (y/n) outta my head? I mean, I don't even know if I should trust her. What if she's after the journal? I'm not sure, but I feel like Gideon's after it, too, if not my entire family's destruction.

"Hey, Dipper!" Mabel called as she ran into our room, jumping onto her bed.

"Hey, Mabel," I said half-heartedly, turning my face back to the journal, but kept my gaze on her out of the corner of my eye.

"So," Mabel started, twiddling her fingers with a toothy smile on her face, "I'm going to be having a sleepover..."

"Aw, man," I groan. "Look, I know that we already talked about it, but I don't like those sleepovers! You always drag me into it. Plus, you already had one THIS WEEK!"

"Then I won't have one next week." My twin poked my cheek. "Bap! Besides," she walked to the door, "I'minviting(y/n)toohopeyoudontmindandI'mleavingbeforeyouprocessthissentence, BYYYEEEE!!"

What'd she say?

....

"MABEL!"

Third Person POV

The brunet chased his sister down the stairs, but she grabbed the landline and locked herself in the bathroom before he could stop her.

"Dang it, Mabel!" Dipper pounded his fists weakly against the door, and, at one point, kicked it.

Three minutes later, Mabel walked out of the bathroom looking pretty proud of herself.

"You can do nothing, now! Hahahaha!" Mabel laughed evilly, well, maniacly, actually, but the point's still the same. Dipper's possible enemy is coming to his house.

|a/n: *siiiiigggghhh* I'm sorry it's so shoorrrrt. Look, I'll have the next chapter out by the time the next episode comes out in August, unless, by some miracle, I have it out before then.

Anyway, thank you, @Loopy_Island for helping me with the idea of a sleepover! We have to make Dipper talk to (y/n) somehow. If it were up to him, he'd be avoiding her and our story would go nowhere. No, I'm afraid it's all up to me and Mabel. (Ok, that's actually a reference. Why did I watch Disney this weekend? Why?)

Oh, and this takes place before Dreamscaperers, so Gideon, Mabel, and Dipper don't know who Bill is.

All right, till next time, my friendly weaboos! |