Chapter 7

✒️

{->>🌲Dipper's POV}

My sister looked at me, a little sad. I knew what she was thinking-I was, too.

Why didn't (y/n) tell us that she was Gideon's cousin? Did she not trust me or something?

Well, that would make some sense, I guess. Maybe she knew to trust no one in Gravity Falls.

...

Huh, that was weird. It felt like I was almost connected to something.

Just a second ago, I could vaguely feel some kind of pressure. It wasn't harsh, but I could tell that it was there.

I ignore it, and turn my attention to Mabel.

"I'm not so sure that we can trust her," I say. "She should have told us, not invite us to the Tent and just expect us to figure it out on our own." I close my eyes for a second before asking, "What do you think, Mabel?"

I watched my sister's sad expression, hating every second of it. I keep expecting her to instantly spring back to her usual happiness.

This summer is changing her more than it should. The only reason why I know this is because I'm her brother, but I can tell that she's breaking slowly. She needs people that she can trust; Mabel can't handle not giving everybody a chance. Gravity Falls is doing a little more harm than good. Sure, she has me, Wendy, Soos, Candy, and Grenda, but I think that I may have pushed her slightly to the point where she's not sure that she could trust them, either.

So I wasn't surprised, although relieved when she said, "I dunno, Dip. Don't you think that maybe we should just ask her?"

I stare at her, trying to come up with a decision: trust (y/n) and risk the chance that she's an enemy, or leave her in the dust.

I was about to say what I thought when it felt like my brain just had a jump scare. As in, like had a freak out moment. My vision went between black and my sister for a few seconds, though, at the last second, instead of black, I saw a flash of blue and (f/c).

I try not to let it show, gritting my teeth and saying, "Come on, Mabel. Let's go back to the Shack."

Mabel looked at me worriedly, but said nothing. She just let me lead her back to our home.

But the entire time, I wondered, what was that flash of blue and (f/c)?

| I AM BACK~ WITH A CHAPTER AND NOT A NON-CHAPTER, THIS TIME!!! Seriously though, I'm sorry. I had to live without internet for a while, and I've been a little busy, so I couldn't finish this chapter or my request. But I will finish!!!

And, I think that I may be on a short hiatus after I update the request. Until, like August, I dunno. *laughs nervously*

I'm having a slight writer's block, so I'm going to be spending that time making more chapters without feeling pressured for a deadline. So I should have more chapters by August! Sorry, though.

Anyways, thanks for reading! (how in the heck did I get over 1,000 views??? HOW??????) Thank you guys, I love you!! Have an awesome day!!