Chapter 3

✒️

You walk down the sidewalk, looking at the small shops that littereds the sidelines. The place was a little empty, save for the occasional man or woman who decided that they didn't have a job and could do whatever they wanted for a day.

You find a worn dirt path by the woods, and felt drawn to it.

You found a house in a clearing, a giant red S halfway buried in the ground. In big letters the MYSTERY HACK was broadcasted to the world. You used your common sense and decided that it was supposed to be the Mystery Shack. Nevertheless, you decided that this place might chase the boredom away.

->>🌲

I watch Grunkle Stan con a bunch of tourists, rolling my eyes. How can these people not realize that these things are fake??!

I sigh, flipping through my journal when the gift shop bell rang.

I look over the top edge of the page and did a double take.

Maaaaaaaann, that girl was gorgeous! No, I'm serious! She had (h/l), flowing, thick (h/c) hair, wise, sparkling (e/c) orbs that just barely hinted at the knowledge that was held within.

She caught my stare and turned to me. I look away, afraid that she would think that I was being creepy or something. I glanced at her again.

She was now looking at some of the different pens and few books that littered one part of the bottom shelf. Actually, wasn't she carrying a book? No, a spiral notebook, actually, unless it was a sketchbook.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mabel watching the new girl.

Oh, boy.

((* 🌈⭐️

I heard the bell ring, and I looked over the shirt rack. I don't think I've ever seen this girl before. She's really pretty, though. She had thick (h/c) hair and, although they were kinda bored, her (e/c) glimmered like...like, uh...something kinda sparkly...uh.... BUBBLES! Yeah, like bubbles!

'I've gotta make her my new friend,' I think determinedly. 'Pacifica can't get to her first, or she'll never talk to me again!!' I nearly died at that part.

I look over my shoulder behind me to see if Grunkle Stan was going to notice me take a tiny, eensey-weensy, little break. He won't mind!!

| I wonder if I've captured the essence of Mabel well enough. If not, I'm sorry.
Ok, Mabel's "situation" has happened to me all the time. Whenever I realize that there's a new girl at school on her first day, I try to talk to her, but the popular girls always get to her first. Ah, well, C'est La Vis.
Me: .........I'm all alone. No Gravity Falls friends for me at the moment... [offscreen: y'all, I only stole the cart once!!]
[dipper: yeah, and you wrecked it!!]
[mabel: suck it up, and take your punishment like a woman!!]
[me: you know that I don't like being all aloooooooone!!!]
[everyone: yup!!]
[grunkle Stan: why do you think that we are doing this?]
[me: ......I hate you all]
[everyone: no you don't!! Otherwise you wouldn't be making a story about us!!!]
[me: *growls*]
Me: *ahem* .... See you next chapter??|