Chapter 8

|I'm baaaaack!!! Did'ja miss me? Come on, admit it, you missed me!
No? .....Ok. TT^TT Here's the next chapter....
...{smirks since you have no idea on what's coming to you} Muahaha...|

✒️

Darkness. That's all that you could see. An inky abyss, snuffing out any light that it could find.

You slowly realize that you weren't touching the ground; just floating on your back as if you were in water. Your hair curled and waved as you turn your head to search for, well, basically anything at this point.

"Hello?" you called out, your voice making you sound much more confident than you felt.

Laughter echoed in your ears, and you flinched, not expecting the loud, and, admittedly, slightly annoying, voice.

"Who are you, suckah?" you say, feeling quite sassy for a blazing three seconds.

Well. Let's just say that with all of your powers, you still wouldn't think that a single cat-like eye popping out in front of you would be normal. Cuz, let's be honest, it really isn't!

You saw eye to eyes with THE ILLUMINATI. Dorito. With a top hat, bow tie, arms, and legs. Yeah, those useless little details.

"Hey, (y/n)!" The triangle boomed.

You stared at him with a pokerface.

"Should I...know you?" You asked, quite honestly.

"I'd be quite offended if you didn't," he replied, coming a bit closer to you. "I've been watching you since you came to town."

Creeper, you thought.

"Hey, that's rude, you know!" the triangle said cheerfully.

"How'd you-! Wait," you stared at him. "I'm in my mind, aren't I?"

"Yup! And it's pretty empty in here, kid."

"Don't be a jerk, man. What's your name, anyway?"

"Riiight. Name's Bill Cipher, kid! You'd better remember it!"

"....Sure I will."

"You're sarcastic, aren't you?"

"The wisdom that you hold is mystifying."

"Mean."

"And observant, too."

"You know what? Let's just cut to the chase." Bill turned red, and his voice took a demonic turn. "Stay away from Pine Tree and Shooting Star."

"Who?" You asked. Those were some weird names. Maybe there's a meaning behind them.

I'll think about it later, you decide.

"Look, kid," Bill turned back to normal, shrugging his shoulders, "you could reveal too much to them, and that stunt you pulled earlier? Be glad that they're clueless. And that you don't even know what you said."

"But-"

"JUSTSTAYAWAYFROMTHEMAND
DONTDATEANYBODYANDYOUR
COUSINSABOUTTOGETICECREAM
FORYOUANDGOTYOURLEAST
FAVORITEFLAVOR, BYYYYYEEE!!!"

You felt yourself falling, deeper into the inky pit, slowly increasing speed, and felt an immense evil coming your way...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

You punch the closest thing to you as you open your eyes, which happened to squeal like a pig that you had yet to meet. You look to your right, and had seen that you punched Gideon's hair. Well now that's ruined forever.

He ran out of your room, dropping something and yelling about... emergency hairspray?

Well, whatever he wants to do, I guess he can. We live in a free country, you thought.

You picked up what Gideon had dropped before running like a dream demon was after him.

Aw, Gideon was being sweet, he got me some ice cream, you thought. I wonder what flavor it is. You turn the tub to where you could see the label. (Least favorite flavor). Gross.

|a/n: I finally updated!!! And as you could probably tell, I had sugar while making this chapter ~(^.^~)

So, are ya happy? Bill freakin Cipher's here!! And I'm super scared that I made him OOC. {hides behind Waddles, hugging him and basically trying to look cute} you wouldn't hurt this image of innocence, would you? *oink*

Anyhoo, now it's time to face your worst nightmare. Three weeks till the next new episode and hopefully Bill.

WHYYYYYYYYY

So, by the next three weeks, (or two, I dunno) I will have the next chapter ready, maybe. If I don't have it out that night, well. I'll hide out in Old Man McGucket's place for a bit. 

Also, tell me what your least favorite flavor is. My least favorite is...... Butter Pecans. Comment yours down below!!!

Bye, beloved weaboos!! |