Chapter 2

Your POV

✒️

You stared at the house in front of you, wondering what, exactly, to look at. The billboard of your cousin broadcasting where he lives, the blue shutters of the baby blue house, or the disturbing fountain displaying Gideon as a cherub? *shudder*

"So what do you think, oh niece o mine?" Bud asked, pulling out your suitcase, careful not to touch your backpack after learning your slight possessiveness of it.

"It's..very.." You try to think of a compliment. "...blue."

"Why, thank you kindly, ____."

You went up to the front door and went inside. You looked to your uncle, and saw where your room was.

You went down the hall, and found Mrs. Gleeful.

You started to say hello, but you immediately thought that maybe you shouldn't. You softly patted her shoulder and went into your room.

The room was, you guessed it, baby blue, with gold finishings. The bed was an attempt at a blue canopy bed, with blue fleece throw-blankets stapled to the ceiling. You raised an eyebrow at this, but decided that Bud didn't want to buy a real one.
A wooden vanity rested against one wall, and the mirror was cracked. When you looked inside, you only saw half of your face-just your (e/c) eyes.

"Ironic," you murmur. You spoke a little bit louder, "Strange that the mirror reflects only the eyes. They show more than just the soul, don't you agree, Gideon?"

You turn to your cousin, tossing your backpack onto the bed.

"That may be," Gideon said, "but the mind can tell more."

"But," you counter, "if the mind can be revealed through the eyes, wouldn't the eyes be a more worthy asset? The eyes can fool the mind."

"Unless the mind is stronger."

"Ok, are we going to keep talking in riddles, or can we get to know our cousin better?" you ask, already tired of figuring out the multiple meanings of the words.

You and your cousin sit on the edge of the bed, ready to get to know each other's mysterious cousin.

~{@ Yet another Time Skip
(I'm sorry, readers!!!) @}~

You giggled at your cousin's charm, finally knowing the side that the public knows. Now, just to get into his psyche.

"Er-"

"Oh, my," said Gideon, "look at the time, I'd better get goin'-gotta get ready for the show soon. Speaking of, when are you doin' your debut?"

"Hm? Oh, tonight, I guess."

He giggled, saying, "Wonderful. See you then."

He waved goodbye, and walked out the door.

You grabbed your sketchbook and journal, your pencil poised to draw.

.....
...........
........................

UUUUUUUUGGHHHH, THERE IS NO INSPIRATION!!!!!!!

You flip from lying on your stomach to your back, staring at the ceiling.

'.... I wanna explore.'

You pick up your backpack, grabbed your sketchbook, and went into the town.

|All right, second chapter!! In all honesty, I'm kinda proud of myself-I rarely finish the second chapter so soon considering that I get a writer's block every chapter, so, YAY FOR ME!!
But trust me, I do have a storyline and a plot-it's just kind of hard putting the details in between the main events. Anyways, third chapter will be out soon!(I hope)
*hears rattling behind me*
Me: Gideon........ Get outta my house.
Gideon: Now, dumplin' I just wanna say hello to my cousin~!
Me: ......................(pulls out water squirter) You get the squirty squirts. (Sprays water)
Gideon: (squeals, running away)
Grunkle Stan: *slowly claps in respect* *turns to you* Nixadmos doesn't own Gravity Falls.
Me: Dang right, I don't. *thinks about what I just said* .... *goes to emo corner*