More About Moi!

I'm sorry! Since I don't have the next chapter, I'll tell you more about me! Yay. (Sarcasm, it's everywheeerrrrrrre)
By the way, that kid up there ^
has a lot to learn. |

Alright,

NUMBAH SIX (tris?):

I like Gravity Falls (obvi), Steven Universe, Percy Jackson (book), Harry Potter (book), and a few other book and TV series, though I think that my favorite movie would be Pitch Perfect (1&2).

The 7:

Uhhhh, I have glasses now, so that's happening.

HASHTAG 8:

I am not a fan of musicals. Not that I hate hate them, it's just, with the whole "hearing impaired"ness deal, I don't understand what the heck they're saying, and while that just makes me uncomfortable in general, (I can't ask someone in a play to repeat themselves -_-* ) they are also singing. Dunno 'bout you, but that's a little too much for me. Once the dummies decide to make the musical a movie, and have enough decency to add subtitles as an option,(dude, some DVDs don't have that. Ticks me off) I don't mind it as much. Also a reason why music's a flip-flop thing for me. Try to sing a song that you don't even know the lyrics to, but you like it. You have no idea how many song lyrics litter my notes.

So....many........

....ANYway,

9!:

What should I add....
I.................

AM CURRENTLY TRYING TO FINISH UP A BOOK FROM FIFTH GRADE.

Yeah.... I knew what I wanted to be back then.
And it was all because of a weird imagination since I was small, a sprinkle of inspiration from JK Rowling, and a phrase that came into my mind when I was supposed to be asleep since I had a test the next morning.
But lemme tell you, working with stuff that "little you" made is so....painful. Seriously, some things made sense back then. Now it's so simplistic and unrealistic. (Like a story about ghosts or abilities are realistic, hurhur) But I'm trying. -_-

Finally, X:

I like to act. I come from a family of people who directed and performed in plays, so, it's in my blood. Ah, I still remember the first time that I was the lead in my middle school play, Alice in Wonderland. I mostly just wanted the lead so that I could show this one chick that the person playing Alice doesn't need to be blonde. Seriously, "Well, I know that I'll be one of the Alices-" our director was tempted to split the role since there was over 400 lines "-since I'm a blonde."

Well guess what, sweetheart? I GOT THE WHOLE PART AND I'M A BRUNETTE.
Yeah, I can be pretty competitive when it comes to acting.

|So, that's all I'll share this time, and if there are things that you want to know, ask and if I have another writer's block I'll post another thing like this. I don't want you guys to say, "UUGGGHHHH, WHY IS THIS WEABOO TALKING ABOUT HER NORMO LIFE AND THINGS THAT I DONT WANNA KNOW INSTEAD OF THE THINGS I DO WANNA KNOW??? LIKE WHEN BAE RETURNS!!"

As for bae, slow down, Bill will be back, alright?

Anyway, kiss a poodle, noogie your little brother or sister, or your bestie if you're an only child.
Bye, fellow weaboos!!