5

The revelation of Mrs. Lee's unexpected presence sent shockwaves.

As you struggled to make sense of the situation, your eyes darting between Mrs. Lee and me with a mixture of confusion and disbelief.

With a deep breath, you began to recount the events that had led to your sudden appearance in this unfamiliar time and place, your words tumbling forth in a rush as you struggled to process what was happening.

Mrs. Lee listened intently, her brow furrowed in concentration as she absorbed your story.

After a moment of thoughtful contemplation, she spoke, her voice measured and calm despite the emotions swirling around us.

"I want you to stay with me," she declared, her words held of hope in the midst of uncertainty.

"It will be safer for you here, away from prying eyes and suspicion."

You nodded in agreement. As she left the room to make arrangements for your stay, I watched you sink into a state of exhaustion, your eyes drifting shut as you started to doze off in your own thoughts. .

"Taehyung," I called out softly, my voice a gentle echo in the quiet of the room. But you remained oblivious, lost in a world of dreams and memories that I could not make out.

Growing frustrated, I tried again, my tone more insistent this time.

"YAH, KIM TAEHYUNG! WAKE UP OR I WILL KISS YOU!"