ii. My Adult Kid.

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— THE TRIO QUICKLY RAN OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING, BEFORE TAKING A RIGHT.

      They continued running until all the motorcycles came to view, "Which one's yours?" Natasha asked Yelena.

          "Black. Brown seat. Where are my keys?" Yelena rushed out, while Izeta looked at her motorcycle, there was no way that all three of them could fit.

   So she took a seat on the one beside Yelena's, before creating her own key that would fit perfectly. "Suka." She heard from beside her.

            Izeta was about to start the motorcycle when a car flew past them, "Oh." She said, mouth open.

   "Any day now." Natasha impatiently said, wanting Yelena to get on the motorcycle.

A large car stopped beside them, making them quickly start their motorcycles.

    Izeta looked behind her to see the car still following behind them.

          She quickly turned her head back to the front, only to see a blue van stopping in front of them. She quickly turned, before riding into a small tunnel that had a few stores.

   Natasha and Yelena quickly followed. They were out on the streets again, she huffed when she noticed a Widow following. She wanted to use her magic, but the goal was not to hurt or kill any of the Widows.

          They swayed through cars, trying not to hit them. The trio dived down the stairs, landing safely, before quickly driving in front of the train.

   Their motorcycles went against a small wall, making the trio fly over it and fall.

       Izeta used her powers to balance herself before falling into a Black Widow pose on a car, while the sisters just fell but quickly got up again.

           Yelena quickly took out her gun when a man stepped outside of his car, asking if they were okay.

   "Fantastika." She said in Russian, before stepping in, while Izeta took the backseat.