Prologue

"Didn't knew our jungeukie has a sweet spot for someone",his gaze halted on the set of pictures in the middle wall and he started stepping toward them."you finally opened your heart for someone ."
His voice , soft not the professional monotous, he appears to have mastered. His hands were now tracing the length of frame as if it might answer his stupid questions. I have enough share of his acting skills his fake empathy to give in easily.
" It's none of your business , Stay away from him" my voice held authority , I can't let him know about this,about Taehyung, about us, not when he knows  things I have miraculously kept away from Hyung.

His laugh booms in the void , the empty , hollow sound resonated In my ears.
"Stay out of it? " completely ignoring the threat, with quick strides he lays on the couch and layed leisurely " how can I when my soon to be brother-in- law is going on dates with his lover, beating, manipulating and persuading others to keep him with you . All the while ignoring his fiancée"
"I don't have a fucking thing to do with you or your sister, you out of all the people should know this better".
Ignoring the erratic beating of my heart I voiced out ,loud and clear , I can't act weak in front of him. After all ,Park Jimin was not all rainbows and sunshines he appears to be.
"Your mother seems to have other plans, plans in which Taehyung doesn't have a place as your lover. You want him even knowing about his family

Character Aesthetics

Kim Taehyung
Age 20

Jeon JungkeukAge 18

Jeon Jungkeuk
Age 18

Jeon JungkeukAge 18

Warnings

Mature content
Suicidal character
Suicide attempts
Graphical description of intimacy and
Violence
Emotional manipulation
Usage of alcohol and drugs
This work is fictional and as everyone
already knows but just a reminder I don't
own any character.
Do not copy my ideas.

And most important (don't mind me) it's just me and Jungkook being completely whipped for Taehyungie Hyung ☺️😁