Chapter 7

The night breeze smoothly flows as I sit on my Porsche's hood

The night breeze smoothly flows as I sit on my Porsche's hood. I should have been sleeping in the comfort of my bed yet here I am but some things
need to be done, In front of me stands a glamorous club with blinding lights and blooming music whose sound has disregarded the confines of the building and gets the attention of the secluded neighborhood. Yugmeon texted he will
be here soon, guess I have to wait.

Sitting here, my brain wanders back to our last conversation. He was anxious about my reaction but it didn't matter that much, I have seen gays and bisexuals while residing in America, and the thought was surprising, not disturbing as he speculated. After the confession, he told me about Sangwoo being gay, and how it somehow infuriated Yeojin but that matter settled amiably hence, it's ok.

But It was quite a site to see him flustered over a middle school crush, his first boy crush. He couldn't look at me 'cuz his words were a mess when I asked him about that boy. Maybe later I will ask him about it. Thinking about it, he has never been in a serious relationship, unlike me with a history of hookups and girlfriends he has never been in that kind of relationship.

I wonder what type of partner he prefers, perhaps he would like someone with a chaotic personality just like him, or someone serious, athletic, nerd of some civil law-abiding citizen, or entirely opposite. Maybe he looks for personality traits more than physical attributes but one thing is for sure, that person would be the luckiest person in the world to be admired by Taehyung.

My train of thought is pulled apart as a person clears his throat and slides beside me, leaning toward the hood. Yugmeon greets with a throaty voice and crosses his arms " I would have been stoned and outta this world with flying unicorns and chocolate rivers," he groans making his irritation evident "but anyways, what's the thing goin' with Yeojin. Came here to teach him, huh?" He asks getting the cigarette and lighting it up, the smoke gradually litters the air surrounding us.

"Yeah. I told you I can handle it on my own. Just wanted to know his location. You didn't have to come by yourself". I answer keeping my eyes on the bluff guards who have been busy checking visitors. In a distance, his Hyundai Cruz is standing with a boy his age, immersed in a phone laying leisurely on the passenger seat, to look our way.

" Yeah! I know, I know. You don't need me. Wanted to help you clean some trash. Just that". He adds with a chuckle.

The trash, clearly suggests; Kang Yeojin, a complete wastage of space. He deserves a lesson worth remembering for a lifetime but for today a bit of advice would suffice. It's the right time to find him, I had texted Yeojin asking for his location, and there came a reply with this club's location in italics.

"Let's go". I announce striding toward the door. With our fake IDs we enter the club, its interior is just as extravagant as the exterior; flashy lights and loud music booming creating a sense of oscillation on the dancing floor. From the entrance, the dancing floor is crowded with teens busy grinding and making out. Yugmeon follows me, even though I haven't asked for his company yet his presence would not bother me if he stops eyeing my every move.