Chapter 12

Jimin's POV

Jimin's POV

"You staying". Yoongi Hyung says beside me skimming the building enveloped with pitch darkness, to have a better look I turn the lights on. It's difficult to tell if that was a question or a suggestion. Hoseok is snoring softly, comfortably tucked in Hyung's jacket. He slept just after entering the car mumbling about some bratty dancers.

"I have to attend a meeting tomorrow, so I'll probably leave". I tell him, looking at him I find him already observing me, he contemplates, eyes soft as the golden light descends on him, his usually pale skin flushed red after drinks.

"It's getting late", I open my mouth to make an excuse, but he beats me to that "stay". Stay, such a simple utterance, he makes it sound a a proposition, you can negate but you won't, it won't be a bad idea I believe after pondering, I'll just leave early in the morning. Yeah.

After dragging Hoseok into the apartment and pushing him onto the bed, "is this your bedroom?" the question slips mindlessly. I have been here before, in Hyung'a apartment ,waiting for him, having discussions about projects, and occasionally with Taehyung. But never in his bedroom, it was just a few steps away but felt like a an intimate space, reserved for him and his close friends. He didnt turn the lights on probably to let Hoseok sleep peacefully.

He hums, the lights from the living room illuminating the room to some extent, removing Hoseok's shoes, and the bright neon socks on display, we both share amused looks, and tucking him we leave the snoring dancer alone.

Before backing off I trail behind to have a good look, hoping to find something, the grey curtains flutter with a gust of wind as I near the windows, and a frame yield my attention, with dim light its arduous to comprehend but it must be memorable, the first thing he encounters after waking up, maybe another day i'll catch a glimpse of it.

"Taehyung said you are not comfortable with people invading your personal space ". He regards the words for a moment, barging into the kitchen and opening the freezer for the water bottle, he passes one to me. I decline, a warm cup of green tea with lemon slices would suffice the proceeding headache and puffy eyes. The headache accompanying during meetings where eyes bore to every fucking move i make , lingering and wishing for me to make a a clown of myself , the hangover are worse.

"Is that why you made excuses when I asked you to stay". He question, and no, I didn't. I just thought he wouldn't let Hoseok sleep in his bed. But maybe that also. Shaking my head I try to negate the questioning gaze.

"He didn't mean it like that, I don't like when people invade my space but that's for people, strangers, you are not a stranger and I asked you for that", He explains, Taehyung has once let out when one of the piano students was being too friendly with him.

He takes one of the bottles and drinks the water studying the contents of the fridge back facing me. "You prefer lemon slices on green tea or not ". His voice resonates in the empty kitchen.