Chapter 3

In the next morning, I wake with the blazing sound of alarm going on

In the next morning, I wake with the blazing sound of alarm going on . It was past 08 and I was still sleeping , there goes my morning exercise in trash. Monday mornings are always chaotic after weekends. The blinding lights from the window were already presenting about the fact of being late. Sluggishly removing the comforter,  I turn to freshen up and begin my day.

After getting ready, I rush to the kitchen to make breakfast. The door to Taehyung's room was still closed, still in his deep slumber. After finishing the plating of sandwiches I turn to wake him up.

Just as I thought, he was asleep , hair dishevelled in all possible directions on pillow, one of the pillow tightly bound to his chest in a bear hug, half of the comforter falling from his bed. The alarm was nowhere to be seen, as usual turned off by his snappy movements in reaction to noise. His features were soft as a small child, I have even seen him sometimes smiling in his dreams, but he need to be awakened .

With quick steps I move to his bed, remove the comforter completely, he has moved to the corner of bed where the blinding lights from window can't reach. I sink in the bed beside him, poking his arms ,  Calling his name for multiple times is useless, he merely groan and turn around. "Taehyung, Hyung..... You will be late . We have already  missed a lecture. " I try to get his attention.

"Hyung, if you don't get up now, I will tickle you until you are a laughing mess" I order keeping my voice stern, but the only response I get is "Just one more minute" he mutters in his husky voice .

"Hyung, you can sleep in the bus, if you want,  now get up , we are getting lateee" I bargain only for him to mutter  'ok, ok just a sec' . I am left with only one option , tickling and I enjoy every part of it. As the tickling begins , he attempts to get the comforter for hiding but I am quick with getting in away. After mere 02 seconds of ministrations he gets up , jolting from his slumber , with his sulky expression, eyes yet to  be opened.

"Why won't you let me sleep" he whines as the pillow that was previously hugged is smacked at my head. It is smacked once, twice and before I could retort he dashes to the washroom, locking the door.

About 15 minutes later I get to see him as he peeks in the kitchen, wearing a navy shirt and blue trousers , he is wearing his watch as he looks for me, his hair are now properly arranged, the bangs covering his forehead, only Kim Taehyung could wear such simple dress and look as handsome as ever. I was not planning to ruin his dress-not now probably later-  and waste more time so I tell him to come and eat so we can leave. He gives me that boyish grin , the one reserved for this special occasion when he wins.

With not eating but just inhaling and kind of swallowing the sandwiches, we rush for the bus station, not to miss the bus. He opens his books on the device and starts cramming some history of music development, which last just for five minutes.

The weather today is pleasant, slightly windy as the winter is  approaching. It's a pleasing view as the barks of trees on road rejoice , their leaves falling yellowing the path .