Chapter 5

Dinner with Ana has gone just delightful as ever, with Taehyung and me munching on the food as we have been starved for weeks, starved for Ana's food

Dinner with Ana has gone just delightful as ever, with Taehyung and me munching on the food as we have been starved for weeks, starved for Ana's food . Right now , she's filing our plates with  Bulgogi and Sashmi  forcing us to eat more with continuous 'look at you both , when was the last time you both had proper meals' telling a story about her visits in Japan with her family. Her eyes gleam with joy as memories turn to words .

She has never much of a talker, being a psychologist might be the reason. She was complete opposite of my beliefs about the field of psychiatry; she isn't intrusive and didn't label me with Autism or some Antisocial disorder  like others at the meeting. Instead she was rather cheerful, enjoyable and understanding person to be around. It took a long time for me to open up to her but it was worth it.

With the third bowl of Bulgogi  and Taehyung denying the fact that we weren't eating instant noodles for three consecutive days , -- we were she leaves to bring dessert, Strawberry flavoured ice cream and steamed buns. All the while Taehyung had been kicking my legs grumpily, shaking his head , forcing me to lie to  Ana that we have been eating healthy.

Well professionally I have ignored his pestering but I can't turn a blind eye when he looks like a kicked puppy and that pout it should be illegal nevertheless I assure Ana we ate healthy. Grandfather finally , speaks for us "Ana, it's alright, it's the age to enjoy joy. If not now , will they rejoice at my age" he says stopping Ana from further investigation.

"Grandpa you're not that old, age is just numbers, " Taehyung adds smiling and relieved by the fact that Ana will not interrogate more "this Jeon Jungeuk, here sometimes act like hundred years old . He doesn't know how to live our life freely".  Grandfather smiles, a slightest curve in his lips but that's enough to know he also appreciate our weekly dinners .

At first I had been nervous if Grandfather will allow us to have dinner together, in the end it's not even surprising how Taehyung was capable of not only having family dinner but also break the ' no talking during the meals ' rule set in family. That rule is implemented and followed only in presence of Mother. As a matter of fact , there isn't much to talk about when she is around under her scrutinizing and judgmental gaze , it's better to keep silence.

Taehyung suddenly drop his scooped spoon in the dish , and make a shocked face "Jungeuk, don't you think we are missing something ". He asks , ramming my brain for anything worth sharing and not finding something" no , Hyung. You have already shared about the Pet shop you are planning to join".

Pet shop , where Taehyung wants to work oh so badly, if there are two things Taehyung have on his personal favourites as he one's said , first being pets and especially dogs. He won't admit but he has a sweet spot for all the dogs. And second being Food, well food is what we both live for.

He shakes his head and gets up checking his pockets for God knows what. And than it clicks , the Autumn Fest invitation card. He wanted to give it to Ana . Upon finding and securing he  tells them about Autumn Fest.